“Would go back tomorrow :o)”

Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel
Ranked #5 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Myself and a friend booked this hotel for a week. We had friends staying in hotels down the road that did not even come close to the Casa De Maris. The Hotel is clean, modern and I would recommend to anyone. The staff were fantastic, there was one or two that could perhaps work on their manners but overall they were very helpful and friendly. The Breakfast is advertised to be served until half ten but they seem to clear this away at 10am which is not good when you’re not an early riser.

The location was perfect, right next to the beach and in a quiet place on the strip but only a 2 minute journey to the centre of Marmaris.

The Entertainment Staff were fantastic; Alf who is the manager should seriously consider giving Kubra and Zafer a large pay rise :o) They made our holiday and are a credit to the hotel. They held pool games through the day and organised the entertainment at night. They got to know all the guests and were very professional. The hotel would have defiantly not been the same without them. They worked long hours and were still always smiling and friendly. They also organise a bus that leaves the hotel at 11:30pm to bar street and will bring you back to the hotel around 3am if you wanted.

This is one Hotel I would definatly go back to.

2  Thank Gemma S

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I returned from our 1week stay at casa de Maris the 3 star hotel that claims to be 5 star all inclusive ??.upon our arrival the gentleman behind reception was very friendly gave us our room key and sent us to find our room , we found the room and it looked nice and clean ! But the safe u have to pay for ! Mini bar ok but u have to pay for ! Switched on the tv guess what ! U have to pay ! We got changed and preceded to the pool and bar where I had my first experience of many of the rude bar staff like they were doing me the biggest favour by pouring me a drink and they see u coming and start loading the dishwasher or talk amongst themselves and ignore you. It's a new hotel so everything is clean and tidy ! Next surprise came when we went to the restaurant the food is ok if and only if u are Turkish which we are not ! Chips everyday !! They say that breakfast is until 10.30am we went to breakfast at 10 and they were packing it all away ! My wife asked for some fried eggs and was told they r finished! U have the choice of this disgusting supposed to be orange juice or water ! 5 stars me thinks not ? next day we went to the gym downstairs , v small but hey I had me a good run , I was very thirsty so I went upstairs to the restaurant and asked for a bottle of water ! They barman said no not until 10 It was 5 past ten so I showed him this and he said that he has to ask the manager ? I was soaked in sweat and was only asking for water in an all inclusive !!! This service carried on most of the week and my wife and I made a pact never to return to turkey !! I could go on about so many other faults but please believe me I am not one to complain normally . My wife and I have been fortunate enough to have travelled and stayed in many 5 star hotels round the world and casa de Maris needs an awful lot of thought behind the scenes to come even close to being a 4 star . By the way if u do want a decent drink guess what u have to pay !! And not only that it is much cheaper in the other bars and hotels they could at least do a ssubsidised rate for people who stay there .

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank lynnesjewels
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We are just back from Turkey & stayed at this hotel for a week then went on a Gulet cruise.
The hotel is five star but really it is 3*+. The staff are really friendly & looked after us.
There is a stunning jewellery shop in the hotel called Selma Jewellery.
Gorgeous sparklies and really doesn't put a hole in the pocket... compare to other shops outside the hotel and in the market...
The lady that owns the shop is so friendly and was so helpful.
Definitely recommend a wee look there :-)

1  Thank Vicky-Lee F
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We are just back after spending two wonderful weeks at this hotel. The hotel is very modern with lovely spacious rooms, which were cleaned and fresh towels left in the room everyday. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful and will get you anything you need. The only negative point is that we had a room at the front of the hotel and were wakened every morning at 5am by the cockerels however after chatting to some of the guests not everyone was bothered by this.

The food and service were excellent. The menu changed daily, unlike a lot of All Inclusive hotels that only change on a weekly basis. A very special thank you to Erdem and Sonmez who worked the outside dining area and the pool bar and who looked after us very well, making sure we didn't want for anything.

Hats off to the entertainment team, Zafer, Kubra and Alf who were always very happy and enthusiastic and put on plenty of activities day and night. Even after a long day they were still smiling and ready to start all over again.

The location of the hotel suited us very well. It is slightly outside the hustle and bustle of Bar Street but if you do want to visit the Dolmas buses pass the hotel regularly and cost 2TL into the centre of Marmaris or 2.50TL into the centre of Icmeler, they run until 1am. Kubra also organises a bus into Bar Street from the hotel every night at 11.30pm and it brings you back again at 3am!

Also like to thank Kayhan, Omer, Eray and Guru who worked the pool bar and were always happy to help.

Thank you Casa de Maris for a great time!

4  Thank Alison M
Reviewed September 25, 2012

An amazing hotel! Friendly staff! very modern rooms...Great food with wide variety! Wonderful location away from the busy market and 1 min away from the beach! You really get pampered in this hotel! The animation team is the best part of the hotel! I loved Kubra, Zafer and Alf they start the day with us trying to entertain us by all means! water activities, competitions, darts, ping pong through out the day ; shows and clubbing after dinner! They are always there and always around you to make every second as fun as possible!I cant wait for the summer of 2013 to come and visit this wonderful place again to spend my vacation in this hotel! i recommend it to everyone!

1  Thank Nancy D
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just got back from a one week holiday with friends, where we had stayed at the Casa De Maris Hotel. Loved its location; real close by the shore with a wonderful view. Rooms are modern and convenient, and all the staff are friendly and try to help you out with anything that u might need. The only thing that was annoying was the shortage of sunbeds by the pool in comparison to the # of rooms! As for the ANIMATION TEAAAAAM: <3 Zafer, Alf & Kubra <3 best entertainers ever. Not only they are friendly and nice, but they really know how to take good care of their guests as well as entertain people with their nice shows and activities. They simply showed us a great time, not only in the hotel, but in the whole area of Marmaris as well. See you next year! :D

3  Thank Sawsan M
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have just arrived back from a week break at Casa De Maris. First off I have to say I had an absolutely lovely time in Turkey my second trip back to Marmaris and my first stay at the newly built hotel which topped the holiday. Casa De Maris is a 5 star hotel which I cannot fault, the rooms are lovely, I like the different areas of the hotel in which you can relax, and the hotel is very clean. We arrived early hours in the morning and check-in was quick since my boyfriend and I were keen to get some sleep this was really good.

Our room over looked the pool and had a wonderful sea view. The staff I found to be friendly and very helpful. The food was really good and fresh and constantly flowing, we have to give a special Thank you both to Armagan and Sonmez, who both worked the dining area and always made sure a space was ready for us. Armagan worked inside and was always polite and ready to top up ours drinks, his customers service skills is very good. Sonmez worked outside the pool area and made us feel very welcome at all times, again good customer service skills and always has a cheerful manner.

The gym, sauna and jacuzzi are within the all-inclusive package which keeps in line with other 5 star hotels I have stayed. You can pay for a range of massages and Turkish bath which are really good and relaxing.

Once again a special Thank you to Nesli who runs the Selma jewellery shop within the hotel, for giving my boyfriend and me a lift to the market on her way to another location and did not have to do that at all, we appreciated this very much!!!!

Entertainment is provided during the day and night by the animation team who are enthusiastic and put on a range of activities and work very well to get people involved. A special Thank you to Kubra who was always including us in activities and will take you to Bar Street after a long day and still be friendly and pleasant with a lot off get up and go… “You go girl”!!

Without the great service of the above people mentioned above it would still have been a lovely holiday, however, with having staff that treat you nicely and always ready to help it makes the experience even more special as all staff we came across were very friendly and ready to help But the staff named above brought the experience to another level and made our holiday outstanding they are a good assess to Casa de Maris as they will make us return…so Thank you.

Room Tip: You have to go for the seaview it is amazing views