“superb”

Pina Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: European, Turkish, Bahamian, International, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pina Cafe & Food , "Midpoint of everybody" more than being a cafe with fantastic design, unique taste and service.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

the best food we had in marmaris.
no national flags, no banging music and no stupic shows. just great food.
We tried the oscar and chilli steak, chefs special pasta and chicken amoungst others, all of which were faultless

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My self & my partner visted Marmaris a couple of weeks ago & were very lucky to find this fantastic restaurant. We ate here twice (we never usually eat at the same place twice on holiday!) & both times the service & food were better than we received anywhere else. We can recommend; the calamari, chicken wings, prawns or hallumi as starters. The pesto pasta, steaks & hallomi chicken were also fabulous mains. The place is very clean (cleanest toilets in Marmaris!) & the staff are more than happy to recommend drinks & even other places to visit. This place is not to be missed!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband read reviews for this place before we arrived. As we explored the first evening we arrived, he pointed out Pina. I thought it was too close to our apartments to consider (I like to walk and explore), so we walked 10 mins to the harbour, soaking in the manic, intrusive and bright atmosphere along the way. We chose a restaurant and it was the worst choice ever. Next night we chose to try Pina. We can only say... it is STUNNING!!!! The décor is out of this world (visit the toilets on the 3rd floor and see the interior design.. the restaurant also caters for weddings/functions/celebratory parties and such like... 5 star I would say) The staff are very attentive and will cater for every need (my son aged 10 only ever did the usual chicken nugget and chips stuff) but the owner/head waiter (Ataylar we think) recommended trying the seasoned grilled chicken fillet and potato wedges, which they would 'tone' down for him. My son tried and loved! He is now so proud he ate a "proper adult dinner". The menu was so good I couldn't decide but the owner asked what I liked and recommended dishes. Each time the meal was spot on! To note, we visited Pina 3 times in 10 days which is unknown for us. Value for money fantastic.. free mezi starter different from other places, 3 meat mains, 2 desserts, 2 beers, 2 vodkas and 1 coke..... £29! We recommended this place to many in our apartments and all came back raving about it. Given we recommended the place, we were offered free cocktails at later visits. Please try it! To Ataylar... Calum, the cheeky man says Hi!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Delicious food in lovely surroundings served by great staff, cannot fault. We ate at the Café Pina twice during our weeks stay in Marmaris, on both visits our food was delicious and could not be faulted, we also sampled a few Strawberry Daiquiris' which were equally delicious. I would highly recommend the Cafe Pina and I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Food is fresh, high quality and simple. I had the omlette, served with warm bread rolls! Good sized portions and you can taste the ingredients as nothing is hidden under seasoning!! I would definitely recommend here if you want a touch of class on a hot day!! Or any day for that matter! I also find the fact that inside is non smoking refreshing as the air smells crisp and cool!