“Great trips, great service”

Marmaris Trips - Day Tours
Ranked #15 of 62 Tours in Marmaris
Los Lunas, New Mexico
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Great trips, great service”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I booked the 2 day Ephesus/Pamukkale trip, Turkish nights, and Rhodes trip with Oxford Travel. I liked that I did not have to pay anything in advance, they came to the hotel and I paid them at that point. All trips were great, pickup was right on time, and service was just as expected.

If you go to the Turkish night, bring a light jacket, as you sit outside and when the sun goes down, it gets chilly. And they say that unlimited wine and beer is served, but only the wine is available right away, for some reason you had to pay for the beer until 8:30 (we got there about 7:45). By the way, the wine was awful. Soft drinks were also available, even sugar free, but you had to ask for it. Dinner was a plate of cold mezes, followed about an hour later by grilled chicken and rice and something else I don't remember. Dessert was a plate of sliced fruit for the table to share. The only thing that was annoying about the dinner show was that they were constantly coming around trying to see you something-drinks, flowers, lighted headbands, pictures, raffle tickets, ice cream, etc. But if you said no, they moved on. The show was a little slow getting started, but really built up at the end. We had a fun table, and I think that helped a lot, so try and go with other people you have met.

I would use Oxford Travel again if I returned to Marmaris.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Torquay, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Book with this excellent company!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I booked the 2 day trip to Ephesus and Pamukkale, The Turkish Night, Dinner Cruise, Turkish baths and Day cruise from Hisoronu. Ray gave us an unbeatable price and the overall service from Oxford Travel was 5 star. The actual excursions and events were all of a very high standard and remarkable value.

1 Thank Chris K
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Loved trips with Oxford Travel!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Marmaris for 2 weeks and booked our trips through Oxford Travel with one of their reps who was called Ozzy who came to our hotel most days. He was a really friendly and helpful guy. The trips were great, pick ups were always on time and great value for money. Would definately use this company again!!!

1 Thank Kate36_12
Salisbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trips from Marmaris”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Ray at Oxford Travel helped us to choose and book trips during our holiday. We had a Turkish Bath, lazy day out boat trip, trip to Pammukale and trip to Dalian.

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have just got back from a week stay in Marmaris. We were travelling with friends and booked the Quads, Jeep Safari, Turkish bath & Night, Lazy day boat trip and Scuba Diving. We had a great time on all trips and everything run perfectly. We got a great price and strongly recommend booking with Oxford Travel - great service. Thank you to Murat :)