Tripadvisor
Marmaris
All reviews water taxi water sports tennis courts great holiday beautiful resort turkey thomas cook cooked fresh next year great fun beach towels spa treatments end of the season my other half dalaman airport amazing week salad
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Visited here in may with my boyfriend and can honestly say this was the best holiday ever. From the second we arrived we couldn’t believe how gorgeous it was. The decor is so chic and modern which gives the whole hotel a relaxed feel and looks great. The all inclusive was the best all inclusive I’ve ever been to! The food was fresh and cooked before you - great in the morning when you could just ask them to do you an omelette with anything You want in it. Beach was beautiful and with it being on a secluded island felt like you were in Thailand or something! Only thing I would say is the all inclusive could include cocktails but to be honest we got a couple for free anyway from the bar men!

Hope we can stay again in the future, especially with the Thomas cook downfall, would be a shame for these hotels to go to waste!

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank alexthereviwer
Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

So me and my girlfriend (both around 30) visited in August and were very impressed. Here's what we thought....

Good points

Location is stunning!
Really peaceful.
No kids.
Sea is super calm and perfect for swimming in the sheltered area.
Reasonably priced.
Food generally very good.
Regular water taxi service to Marmaris which wasn't expensive (I forget the exact price).
Decor is really modern.
Films on the beach, why doesn't everyone do that for evening entertainment!
Never any issues getting loungers.
Beautiful weather.

Bad bits....

Stoney beach.
Some of the food wasn't warm (and the d*ick running it did not like to be told there was a problem).
The staff overall were brilliant, but, for the hotel, get rid of the old fat "boss" guy in charge of taking orders in the restaurant. He's rude, and his English is terrible.... But 95% of your guests are english. You have some great staff elsewhere in the hotel who speak perfect English and we're super helpful.
No cocktails on AL.
Rooms, whilst the lighting is really nice, is too dark for getting ready.
Entertainment is not every night. I like the low key adult entertainment like a film, but feel like they could do something every night, like just a guy with a guitar?
Too much awful house music. I know you want to be a trendy beach bar.... But everyone seemed wa happier when the cool old dj dude put some motown on!
Many, many, many Instagram selfie w*nkers.

I would definitely go again.....

Date of stay: August 2019
4  Thank Sean D
Reviewed September 25, 2019

Just returned from the most amazing week at this hotel. Can not understand some of the bad reviews left! The bad reviews are clearly from people who find the littlest things to complain about. The concept of the hotel is fantastic, it is extremely modern and well designed. It is in a beautiful location over looking the water with amazing views and an amazing sunset every night. The food is absolutely fabulous and is what made the holiday for us. It was made fresh every single day and the menu changed each day so we had something different each day of the holiday. We went half board and purchased lunch there each day which was only priced between £4-£6. Breakfast was very egg based but had other stuff stuff as toast, pancakes, cereal and croissants. If you are looking to be in the centre of the action in Marmaris don’t come to this hotel. It is a 30 min ride to Marmaris via a bus, water taxi or taxi. However, this wasn’t a problem for us as a short ride into the centre didn’t really make a difference as the bus was so cheap at only 5.50 TL. This hotel is definitely aimed at the younger generation rather than the old. There is quite a lot of water sports to do and plenty of other activities such as yoga, ping pong, tennis, cave walks. The only downside to this hotel is that there definitely wasn’t enough sunbeds to go around. If you don’t get one very very early in the morning you are left with the ones by the beach which are most likely in the shade, but we just moved them into the sun. Other than this I cannot fault this hotel whatsoever. I would 100% return. Don’t be put off by any negatives because I genuinely don’t believe that there is anything negative about the hotel! Staff are lovely, rooms clean, WiFi is good reaches to everywhere in the hotel, get beach towels on arrival.

2  Thank charlotte f
Reviewed September 25, 2019

Came for a relaxing break...transfer was ok but long.. food & setting lovely but off set by a poor room & worst of all the boom boom loud music ...so loud it rattles the windows if you want a relaxing quiet atmosphere don't bother or bring ear plugs because this music starts at 09.30 till afther 24.00 gets louder & louder why they think people want to listen to this constantly...book at room nxt door to the night club it would be quieter.....otherwise great

2  Thank biggs1067
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

I read the reviews before we went so knew what to expect I found this really helped! Couldn’t have spent everyday at the hotel so alternated with trips into Marmaris, found this a great way to do it as got the best of both. We preferred not to sit round the pool as it was busy and loud but we sat on the beach and found it lovely and relaxing!
The room was nice, good size and faced onto the the beach, only problem was the dogs barking which were slightly annoying!
The food was generally brilliant , occasionally my husband thought it was a bit cold, and no option of English breakfast.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
The music wasn’t great- very repetitive and not to our taste, would’ve liked some actual songs instead of just a constant beat but didn’t bother us on the beach!
You need some sort of water shoes as the beach is pebbles and you can’t walk bare foot!
We would definitely go again but would go all inclusive.

1  Thank kerryl2209