“Go here you WONT be disappointed!”

Cousins Steakhouse FUN&PUB
Ranked #11 of 497 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

What can I say about cousins? Well on our first stroll around to get our bearings, we heard a cheaky "morning breakfast?" We said not at the moment thank you, which was taken good naturedly by him. ( no hassel like you get from some places)
After our walk we ended up going there for lunch. We wasn't disappointed! The staff were amazingly friendly, the service fab, the food and drink were very very reasonable and very good!
Needless to say we decided to go back for dinner. I had the peppered chicken. It was so succulent and oh the flavour! It was scrummy. Its like our second home now, even though we do go to other places we end up back at Cousins even if its just for a drink and a chat with the staff.

1  Thank Vicbluenose
Write a ReviewReviews (1,070)

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Thanks for great food everytime Cousins! Very nice staff they cant do enough! English breakfast was a proper English breakfast!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Cousin bar

I went to cousin’s bar for a drink and also had food there, I found the staff friendly and helpful and I was very well looked after, the meal was very good the food always fresh and the prices are very cheep to. If you are passing I fully recommend a visit. Oh and a big hello to Steven to, thanks again for your kind welcome.
2014

2  Thank Andy S
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Lovely staff, friendly and accommodating. My sister is a vegetarian and they ordered in vegetables to make her fajitas for our second visit to this restaurant. I had the chicken fajitas on one occasion and a pizza on another both tasted lovely. Really enjoyed the Turkish bread they have you as you waited for your meal. The cocktails were great too. Buy one get one free made it even better.
I recommend this restaurant and pub.

2  Thank Jojomaster
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Excellent Service, 2 for 1 on all drinks 5*****. We had a good few meals here, whether it were breakfast, spot of lunch or dinner. The portions sizes were good and the cocktails really good. Looking forward to going back in May 2014

1  Thank Sarah W