“STEAK”

Ranked #39 of 494 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant located in the beginning of Marmaris harbor with a wonderful view over the sea. We offer an international cuisine with menus in eight different languages.The seating is perfect for big groups as well as families and couples.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Oh my! The steaks in here at outstanding. I was a steak virgin until visiting O'yes. I have been an addict since :D

Reviewed February 16, 2013

As others have already said the food here is excellent, probably the best we had during our time in Marmaris.

However the service was quite frankly just dreadful. We Ordered ok and got drinks, then the restaurant filled up a bit - maybe 15 tables or so. You would think this would be easy enough for 5-6 waiters to cope with however they either couldnt cope or didnt care about you after you had ordered. To be fair the food came at a reasonable pace but good luck to you if you want a drink. Trying to catch their attention (maybe harder due to our table location??) was nearly impossible. We finished our drinks just after getting our mains and tried for 10 mins or so to get someones attention. When we finally did the guy seemed to understand but no drinks ever appeared. I noticed another couple having the same trouble (both in attracting attention and with the person we asked for drinks from) so it wasnt just us I guess.

To sum up, I really liked the food and would love to return here again this year but sadly wont as I like to be noticed/taken care of/have something to drink with my main meal when in a restaurant. A real shame in my opinion but I'll live

1  Thank brightonbobuk
Reviewed January 30, 2013

went to oyes a few times enjoyed the meals in the day time and good music at nite well worth a visit on your pub crawl

Reviewed November 10, 2012

this is by far the best quality in the town-staff are helpful- the menu has something for everyone and the prices are similar for the town.we are so glad it is open during the winter .great for a snack or meal- ask and you will certainly be accomodated.I am in a wheelchair and the team cannot do enough for me and they are not blase when we visit nearly everyday.W

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stumbled across one evening and had a wonderful meal and overall great experience at this restaurant. The food was amazing and the staff were very friendly and efficient! It is very good value for money as well!