“Aquaholics you couldn't ask for more”

Aquaholics Dive Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquaholics Dive Centre is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, here we can offer you the whole range of PADI courses, dive and snorkelling excursions. At our dive centre situated at D-Hotel Maris we can offer you a truly five star experience, all divers are welcome not exclusively hotel guests - contact us to arrange a transfer from Marmaris or Icmeler.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Minster, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Aquaholics you couldn't ask for more”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

First of all I would just like to point out that I have never reviewed on trip advisor before but after such an amazing experience with Aquaholics I felt compelled to.

I researched dive schools local to my holiday destination on the internet and trip advisor and one dive centre stood out with constant good reviews that was Aquaholics and I was soon to find out why. I emailed Aquaholics and was contacted by Kelly who was extremely helpful in her emails not to mention patient, as I had not even snorkelled before I had lots of questions but nothing was too much trouble.

I was picked as arranged and after meeting the team and arriving at the dive centre it was clear to me that I had made the right choice in contacting Aquaholics.

Having never dived before I did not know what to expect but from the outset I was put completely at ease by the professionalism and patients of the instructors. My instructor made sure everything was explained and that I understood before we got in the water making the whole experience even more enjoyable, as I had the confidence that my instructor was with me every step of the way and with one to one instruction who could ask for anything more!!!

I couldn’t have had a better start to diving and after passing my open water course they even managed to fit me in for an extra couple of dives even.

I could talk all day about what an amazing experience I had diving with Aquaholics it was without doubt the highlight of my holiday, but in conclusion thanks for all your help I would not hesitate recommend you to anyone and I will be soon to further my training.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank AndyC656

• Turkish first
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Wish i could give more than 5*....”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Decided to book a holiday and do my dive training abroad before tackling the murky waters of the UK back home. Contact with the fowks at Aquaholics was very easy and straightforward, which is always good when you're not quite sure what to expect.

Unfortunately I was un-able to dive as planned at the beginning of my trip but Kelly and Taylan slotted me in as soon as I was well enough to dive again. They picked me up as arranged and we headed off out of town to their centre. The drive is very picturesque and only gets better as you near the hotel that the dive centre is based in. Hotel security cleared we set off down to the dive centre and it really does look a properly proffesional outfit!

The location and dive experience was superb. Having dived before I knew what to expect when in the water but even complete novices there at the time were put totally at ease with the proffesional and patient instructors. Putting me through my paces for the courses, the instructors made sure everything was explained and clear before we got in the water which not only helped me perform better but it was more enjoyable.

If everyone learned to dive like this I'm sure the sport would be much more popular. Unfortunately there are too many boats out there simply kitting new divers up and dunking them in the water. Here I had pretty much one to one tuition all the way which helped sharpen the skills and raise my confidence that i could do what was needed.

I dont think i could have had a better experience to start my diving tuition, can't thank you fowks enough! Just a shame the octopuses didnt play ball whenever i was around :)

Hopefully be back soon, my dad was gutted when I told him I was going diving without him! also a big thanks to Taylan for being my alarm clock when need be!

Visited September 2012
“The only way to dive in Marmaris”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I dived with Aquaholics for a couple of days and couldn't recommend it more to anyone who wants to dive in the area. Tailan, Lee and Kelly are extremely professional and friendly. The equipment is spotless and you feel looked after in a very personalised, warm and professional way. Whether you are a new diver or have more than a few dives under you belt you will enjoy diving with them. Ah! And the set up is amazing!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top lass Dive centre!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Don't even think about diving anywhere else! Definitely put me through my paces with ny rescue diver course. If your after that little bit extra then this is the place for you, with one to one tuition!

2 Thank l0p3d0g
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Diving, Great Team, Great setup”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

So we decided to go to Turkey. Great i thought maybe i can get some diving in! So i emailed the dive centre and was responded to very promptly by Kelly who answered all my questions (and as an experienced diver who dives regularly there was quite a few!)
I was collected from my hotel where i met the team who i have to say made me feel very welcome from the offset. The dive centre and facilities are excellent, top class. I did two days diving locally which i found to be very pleasant and relaxing. I dived with Lee as a buddy and Tay the next day. I have to be totally honest and say that the whole holiday diving experience was fantastic and I even got lunch and drinks on both days which is fantastic. I will definatly go back and dive with these guys and maybe even as an OWSI next time!! For both experienced divers and newcomers alike this is a great dive centre with an awesome team and setup in an outstanding location.
I want to send special thanks out to Kelly, Taylan and Lee not forgetting everyones favourite DMT who was a great help with kit moving around and both at the dive centre and at the boat. Only regrets are 1. I didn't get more dives in whilst I was there :( 2. I am not an OWSI for them and 3. I didn't bring my other half to enjoy the fantastic surroundings
Recommend 5 stars from me