“Its a MUST - Dont miss this when in Marmaris”
Review of Senbay Restaurant

Senbay Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 495 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went here as it had a Trip Advisor recommendation on the front. It is packed most nights, and we went on the last day to experience the food.
All I can say is WOW.......there are 19 other recommendations on Trip Advisor, and the average is Excellent.
I had Tornado Steak, and quite simply it was mouth watering. The food was plentiful, (I was going to have a dessert, but was full) and the staff are very friendly, (also, they dont rush you)
Only downside may be that the drinks are slightly more expensive than anywhere else, but dont let that put you off. If you want quality, then its worth paying a bit extra

There are newer reviews for Senbay Restaurant

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I 1st discovered this restaurant in 2011 and have eaten there in both my visits to Marmaris. The staff are friendly and the food is excellent. Ahmet on the door can speak very good English and engages with the customers very well...... 'look into my eyes'. Both Tolga's can also speak very good English and are more than happy to cater for your every need. The chef is also fab! The only critism i would have is that when you get your meal your rice, potato and chips is on a seperate plate, i'd much rather just have it all on the same plate. No matter when you go to Senbay you will always get a warm welcome.

1  Thank misspk
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I can only agree with everyone else, a great place to eat, drink (and stay, which we all wished we knew before!).

Tolga and Tarik do a superb job catering for whatever needs you have. Tolga even had the kind courtesy to recommend a proper local Turkish Restaurant (Kervan Ocakbaşı), which was out of this World.

If I go back to Marmaris, Tolga will be the first person I will be calling.

1  Thank Scottie H
Reviewed July 30, 2012

this was my first experience abroad and it was my honeymoon, we walk down to the beach the first day as we walked past armet spoke to us but didnt bother us to come eat in his restaurant which i found with the others they did. we went in and all the staff knew english they were all very chatty and funny the food was amazing i just want to say thank you to armet he made my first experience worth it from zara and chris P.S armet if you read this we love you more than 68 hahahah thank you x

1  Thank dogarry
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Loved this place, the choice of food, atmosphere, staff can't do enough for you - 10 out of 10 guys!

1  Thank Hammy_guy