“Amazing”

PICCADILLY RESTAURANT STEAK HOUSE
Ranked #17 of 481 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: hello dear aur gest whos vant to come aur restaurant just call us we come pık up u and return ur hotel no mater how u far from aur resturant just call us ınaff thanks reg
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Well to be honest I'm a bit of a hypocrite be cause always read but never put reviews on here. Every year I go looking for the best handful but I don't give back! Well thus place is amazing constantly good amazing food & entertainment absolute must go, I e been coming here 10 years I know the chefs change every year, what was good last year if completely different the next! Try this not let me down yet!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 2sPrincess

• Turkish first
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Me and my friend only stopped off for a drink, but the service was brilliant. The staff were very friendly and engaged in conversations with you. Good value for money and would deffinately visit again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bobbie92
“Great Food, Great service- IRN BRU!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

It was last May 2012 me and my partner travelled to Turkey, Marmaris. It's about time I put my review up. For starters all of the people who is rating this restaurant terrible are being ridiculous. We was in Turkey for 14 nights and out of the 14 nights we was there about 10 nights. we tried other places and I didn't think any other restaurants could compete against picadillys. The food was excellent, Sunday dinners, ( BISTO GRAVY ), food which you miss at home is right at Piccadillys. variety of food choice on the menu and they have IRN BRU too. Staff service is excellent. Put on brilliant birthday celebrations. fireworks cakes the lot. Drinks were great- fish bowls and buy one get one free. Free WIFI. If anyone is thinking on going to Marmaris I would definatly recommend you try this restaurant. :)

• Visited July 2012
scotland
“you will miss out if you dont visit Piccadilly Bar”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Piccadilly bar is the place to be, great food, great crack and good fun. You must not miss the sunday dinner it is a must. We were all inclusive and it was all good but we ate out most nights as it added to the holiday. The staff work non stop to make sure you are enjoying yourself. Always welcome and highly recommended. You will miss out if you don't pay this place a visit.

• Visited May 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great food, local and English.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We chances this place on our second day as it looked like reasonable prices. It was great the gentleman who served us reccomend a turkish meal which is what we wanted, enjoyed it so much we went back every other day (we were all inclusive) we had a few turkish dishes, burgers and toasties. Everything was cooked perfectly, lovely starters, dips and a huge choice of cocktails that actually tasted nice!

If we ever go back to Turkey this place will be where we eat again!!

• Visited April 2013