“If you want a laugh, go to No Name”
Review of No Name Bar

No Name Bar
Ranked #6 of 496 Restaurants in Marmaris
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

No name was a stone throw from my hotel Ideal Prime Beach and I find myself very lucky as I was there maybe 8-9 times out of the 10 days I spent in Marmaris. I couldn't help myself as the dances were fantastic along with the staff who were great. One thing I can say about the staff is they do remember a face which is key for a tourist.

Luckily I was out their when England was playing in the Euro Qualifiers and they played the game on all of their plasma TV's and when England scored the whole or Marmais knew about it, England music blaring, staff dancing on tables great atmosphere.

The food is also very good and I would recommend the food, the breakfast is CHEAP and also very tasty.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Visited this place twice in October (2013)

Both times we had no hassle from the staff, always polite & very friendly. Many of the Bars & Restaurants were very quiet in the area, but this place had a good crowd in and had a great friendly atmosphere.

Bottles of Efes opened in front of you with a ice cold glass, great craic with the staff and prices are very good.

Will visit again next May / June

2  Thank Ekinnumber1
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed in marmaris for 2 weeks, I went to no name on the second day of my holiday, I found it very welcoming and I enjoyed it a lot, we then went every single night until he end of the holiday. We ate there twice once for breakfast and once for tea, they were both lovely meals. I loved it, the staff were very nice and liked to get you involved, they were friendly, and they always keep you entertained with shows or derman and adnan dance, they are two members of the staff who are both very talented! Sometimes even other staff would join in and dance, they dragged us up dancing every night which was great fun, but if you didn't want to they didn't force you. I had a lot of laughs in this bar and every day that has gone by I miss it! it was the best holiday by far and they're what made my holiday! I loved it and would recommend this bar/restaurant... P.S: order a fish bowl.. Shakirs scream is hilarious miss them all, Great prices amazing shows and all together the best bar ever!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We visited no name nearly every night of our weeks stay. The majority of marmaris was very quiet if not already shut up for bayram/end of season - but no name was busy every night. Considering the bar is situated inbetween AI hotels, it shows that it is doing something right!
Staff are brilliant, very friendly & excellent entertainers.
I have visited no name with family & as a solo traveller & feel welcome everytime. Will be back next year.

1  Thank Kirstyc273
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a must place to visit when in marmaris, the food, the staff and the entertainment is second to none, and it is very reasonably priced, will be going again