“Steak night!”

Ranked #4 of 494 Restaurants in Marmaris
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Food fantastic, really enjoyed it. Bar staff always up and dancing, putting on a show. Very good price for food. Very freindly place.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Me and my friends were in this bar every night and most mornings, absolutely loved it! The staff are great, especially TJ, Adnan, Sakir, JJ and Adnans adorable little brother. Every night was a right laugh and staff always involve everybody in their fantastic entertainment. Highly recommend this bar for food, drink, entertainment and an overall great night out. Can't wait to come back next year, will definitely be back at No Name! LOVE IT!!! :) Danielle, Jodie and Hannah x

1  Thank Jodie C
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Had a great time at no name, the entertainment was superb, especially leo doing his various acts! All the staff were so welcoming towards us, food was great and drinks even better ( even the flaming sambucca my friend tried) thanks again sharkie, jan, leo, tj, jj, and I'm really sorry I forgot the other names!! Thanks again Jen + Rachel from newport (will try and add photos to facebook page)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

As we were staying accross the road all inc we passed this bar more than drank in it . On a late night visit I asked the waiter for a better vodka and he recommended a Smirnoff ! I agreed when he explained it was more expensive as the house vodka was the same as our all inc . After being served and it tasting the same I went to the bar myself and asked for another to discover there was only an empty Smirnoff bottle for show ????? . That was a shame as I never ventured back over for drinks , its not good to get conned ! The very decent owner/manager had already went home and could not be told ..
On a big plus side for the restaurant side of this bar I had a tremendous fillet steak at a very good price !!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just returned from Marmaris last week, we were staying at the Ideal Prime Beach hotel which was all inclusive, but ended up visiting No name every night as the atmosphere was amazing.
My daughter Kayleigh was made to feel like a princess as she was fussed over and included in all the dancing.
T J and all the staff work extremely hard to ensure that every person is included in the entertainment and you have no chance of feeling lonely after spending an evening at No Name.
We had dinner here as well and the T bone and Fillet steak are well worth the money and probably the best tasted in a very long time.
Look forward to returning again to all the boys and Tina Turner.
Well worth a visit.