“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The British Corner

The British Corner
Ranked #176 of 476 Restaurants in Marmaris
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
scotland
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Where do I start well breakfast- 2 bacon, 1 egg, toast , baked beans, tomato , mushrooms and sausage ONLY 99P so great value and great taste, Live football and great priced drinks, small kids play area and pool table, evening meals, great stake deal and they are massive, Sunday dinner deals and best of all AMAZING STAFF, see you all in sept 2013 xx

• Visited September 2012

BELFAST
“Avoid like the plague”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

My review from last year is only a couple down on the review list... and what a difference a year makes. We ate in there again this year and it was all good, very attentive and the food was good.
But as this place backs on to our apartments we had to pass it each day to get anywhere.
Every time it was hassle hassle hassle to come back and when I said no, I just got abuse from them both the waiter and the manager (who has changed from my last review)- to the extent of a screaming match in the street- and this was in the middle of the day when I had no plans to eat anywhere!
They seem to think we owed them something after eating there
On another occasion myself and a few guys I met on hols went with my 2 kids to watch a match but they couldn't get it to work. We had bought a few drinks and 15 mins into the game ( we couldn't see) we got up and left. We hadn't finished the drinks and weren't prepared to pay for a service we didn't get- yet another argument ensued. We did pay just for the sake of getting somewhere else to see the match. On my return passed the restaurant the manager came out and started again with just me and my 2 kids about "satellite fault etc" but was very abusive and nasty.
As the title said avoid this place unless you enjoy being hunted down and getting hassle for the rest of your holiday.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank BelfastDes
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Dangerous Place! Be warned! Visit at your peril!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Visited this place a couple of times during our recent fortnights stay in Marmaris.The first night we were there one clumsy waiter smashed glasses on at least two seperate occasions whilst small children were running around the place.If this wasn't bad enough things were about to get a hell of a lot worse.On our final night we had arranged to meet some friends who had just landed,at the Rainbow as they were only staying across the road at the Club Atrium.We had a couple of drinks when suddenly a waiter walked past us carrying two turkish dishes accompanied by open fire heaters one of which he upended all over myself.For a brief couple of seconds I was actually 'on fire' and had it not been for my quick reactions the incident could have been considerably worse than it was.If it had landed on my five year old niece I dread to think what the outcome would have been.Following the incident the waiter was very apologetic and promised to get my £55 shirt restored to its original condition or else cover the cost of a new shirt.When I returned the next day it was clear that an attempt of some description had been made to clean the shirt but quite simply it was scorched and ruined.The manager of the establishment then denied all responsibility and refused to reimburse me for a new shirt.Other people who were staying at our apartment that witnessed this event told us that they waited 75 minutes for their meal to arrive and when it did it was the poorest meal of their holiday.So all in all a place to avoid unless you fancy ending up as a human torch !

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank tom d
BELFAST
“No BS. this place is the business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

The Manager/owner of that place deserves a medal. He spent so much time with us and running the place it was unreal. Hard to pick between this and the Little Chef round the corner for service.
But for personal attention and active listening by the owner... it's gotta be this place. No hassle,
see him the next day... no hassle (by which I mean no door haggle b==s!!). Food and attention to my kids was excellent. And not looking for money. Can't recommend too much. Value, courtesy and a pleasure to eat there.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank BelfastDes
South Shields, United Kingdom
“Good Meal!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

Went here twice for a meal, and was perfect everytime. Staff were very friendly and didnt hassle us at all. Drinks were good too and good prices! Would go here again!

Visited October 2011