“Excellent food and welcoming restaurant!”

The Great Corner Steak House
Ranked #26 of 488 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and welcoming restaurant!”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

5 of us visited this restaurant - the menu was amazing as was the food that followed! Will definitely go back again. We go to Marmaris 3 times a year and have been to many restaurants but none as good as this. Value for money and huge portion sizes.

17 Thank Claireandfamily_11

• Turkish first
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Lived up to all expectations”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

The meals were first class the service was the same,Harry was very nice as were the rest of the staff,try the special meatballs superb.

11 Thank daveliz65
“Great steaks great staff”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

third time in marmaris and iv only just found this place. the steaks are to die for. the best we've had in all are time going to marmaris. my only downside was i found it the day we left so cudnt go back for more. going again next year and this will be the first place i will go to.

• Visited July 2011
9 Thank NeilandNikki
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“good value for money and friendly staff”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

been to marmaris 5 times and eat here for the first time in june 2011 it was brilliant wished we had found this resturant years a go ,will be goin bac there again

9 Thank ronnie009
UK
“Decent but not amazing”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Me and my girlfriend went here after hearing such great things on this website and I have to admit I wasn’t blown away. I went for the T-bone steak and my partner had the mushroom chicken, both came with chips, rice and mash potato. I must admit the chicken was great and my girlfriend loved it, very moist and even though I dislike mushrooms I ate a few pieces of hers. My steak however came far too rare for my liking (I’d asked for medium) and was very tough to both cut and chew. I came away rather disappointed and also suffered from a dodgy stomach after, which is very unlike me.

However the quality of the chicken was far better then other places we ate at so we decided to return later on in our stay. This time I had the chicken fajitas which were good, a lot of flavour and a big portion. Only came with one wrap which I felt was a bit strange as the amount of chicken/pepper was so much. This time my girlfriend went for a chicken pasta dish which she said was nice and a good change from the constant supply of chips you get in marmaris. Some decent deals on drinks which saves the pennies! I felt the service was ok but not great, they seem far too busy and not really bothered with us when we asked a few questions about a couple of dishes. Came away happy though!

• Visited July 2011