“Villa Dream - you're the best!”

Villa Dream Apartments
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I tell you, i have never met such friendly, sincere and hard-working people in my entire life. We stayed at a nearby hotel, but ate and drunk at Villa every single day of our 14 day stay there. Food and coctails very good, good prices too and you just cannot help but smile back at them when you walk towards the place and they see you and wave from the distance and then you cannot resist and walk in and next thing you know it is 2 in the morning and you just do not want to go back to your own hotel. Eddie, Kenny, Cumhur (known as Jimbo :)), Ozzie and owner Mehmet, what a bunch of great guys! cannot do enough for you. Always come and talk to you, do some crazy dancing, have a laugh and when you have to leave, your heart just breaks. Strongly recommended and 100% you will be well looked after. x x x x

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed just across the road from here but ate at their restaurant almost every night. They are the least pushy restaurant we came across. Eddie is the guy that gets you in as you pass and he was fantastic with the kids. Remembered all their names and kept them entertained.
Lovely food and great service definately a place to eat.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Stayed here a few times now, and never had anything to complain about.

The rooms were clean and couldn't ask for anything more during our low-cost stay in Marmaris.

The staff helped with recommending local sights and how to get there. They were brilliant with the kids too.

What I liked about Villa Dream was the quality of the food... namely the Ottoman Casserole and the Roast Sunday Dinners cooked by Selcuk - easily as good as any I've had in the UK, if not better!

Overall, still cannot find fault with this place, and will definitely be returning soon :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We have stayed in a near bye hotel for the last 4 years and never went into Villa Dreams ! untill this year and gosh what have been missing? The staff and food are fantastic! Even if we didn,t eat in there we always called for our night cap and a chat with Kenny x

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Megan D
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at Villa Dreams a couple of times now and visited for food and drinks numerous times whilst staying in Armitalan on holiday. I have to say the place looks fantastic, a lot of work has gone into it since last year.

The atmosphere is fantastic and so much more relaxed compared to when I visited last September, there is a genuine feeling of everyone being happy to be there!!!

I am really shocked by the 2 comments posted before this one. On reading them both there appears to be similar spelling mistakes and not surprisingly they're the ONLY ones to rate Villa Dreams as terrible - which I can say is certainly not the case. Someone appears to have a hidden agenda and they should hang their heads in shame!!

Great food, good drinks and fantastic staff, the only thing I would take any marks off for is the rooms are not of five star quality but this is not a 5* establishment so you shouldn't expect them to be. The rooms are no better or no worse than any of the accommodations I have stayed in, in Turkey.

Get along to Villa Dreams, if you have already booked accomodation pop in for a meal or even some drinks - you won't be disappointed

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank SIobhan1973
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I go to villa dream every year, the service from the staff is excellent, they can not do enough for you, I have never had a problem at villa dream and I have stayed there for many years and am still planning on going back this year.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank BethanAM
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My familly have their own apartment I'n Marmaris, I have been going for the past 15 years. I visit Villa Dream often and have stayed there also. The food, staff and service are fab :). It's improved this year as it is run by the owner who is Turkish and not by English people. It now feels like your sat I'n a resturant/bar I'n turkey, not I'n a British pub. Why would people travel to turkey and want to go to a place run by English people serving British food lol!

Lots of mixed reviews, most of them very good! Try it for yourselves :) I enjoy going there

• Stayed: June 2011