Verano Hotel
Asli Hotel(Marmaris)
$34
$154
$110
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$73
$56
$85
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$23
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$45
Hotels.com
Apart Green Park(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$17
$15
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
JDW Design Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$56
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cettia Beach Resort(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$80
Elvoline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Here is a list of things wrong with this hotel make sure you go to the toilet first because you're gunna be here a while
1.rooms are terrible
2. Staff are dingbats
3.food is unsuitable to feed to the mice that probably infest the place
4. If you don't speak Turkish your screwed
5. If your fond of random farm animals roaming around your in for a treat.
I would prefer to build my own tent and sleep in that for a week than go through the mass peril of attempting to sleep in the rooms they provided
If I could give it no stars I would
true story: 3 English families including mine arrived at this hotel on the same day. 3 English families got a transfer to a different hotel on the same day of arrival.
It isn't all inclusive because the drinks are not free. hope u enjoy your stay at the verano hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Kieran235
Reviewed September 15, 2011

When we arrived we were "greeted" by a man who couldn't speak any English, shown to our room which was dirty, uncomfortable and hardly of a 1 star standard. All staff were rude and unwelcoming to all English guests, especially the barmen, and it was hardly all inclusive because you had to pay for most drinks. The food was pretty much inedible, looked like it had been laying around all day, flies were everywhere. Very derelict and old fashioned, with the odd farm animal wandering around.
Two other families arrived on the same day as us, and we had all moved hotels by 5pm that day, unable to even stay one night. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone and if I could give it zero stars, I would.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed September 11, 2011

When me my partner and little girl arrived there, we got shown to our room by a gentleman that couldn't even speak English not even a little it was sooooooo disapointing.
When getting to our room I cried to my partner saying it was dirty and that I didn't want want to stay there. I'm not an easy person to cry but it was disgusting dust everywhere and dirty sheets with stains on them!
Food: they say it's meant to be an all inclusive resort but snacks at bar u have to pay for and certain drinks.
Swimming pool was always clean but very slippery around edge.
The hotel is in the middle of nowhere with only a few hotels around it but there is no shops or bars or resturants there but the views are amazing which gives the hotel a nice feel.
The staff there never cracked a smile but there was a few which were very nice and couldn't do more for u. At lunch time u get visitors off the day trip boats come to the resort, but if u want a drink expect to wait a while because they were paying for their drinks they were main priority which I felt was unfair.
I could probley mention more about this hotel but I think there's enough said! I wouldn't go back to this hotel again but if people want a very relaxing holiday then this is the place aslong as ur aware things that u think are free may not be!!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 9, 2011

This is a lovely family-run hotel in an idyllic setting by the clear sea. Regular boat trips come by the hotel beach which are very reasonable given the day trip and sightseeing that comes with it. The hotel is clean, the food is lovely and healthy and there is lots of choice every meal. The pool and beach are never too crowded and the bar provides a good place in between the two when the heat gets too much. I can't wait to go back but we had some horrible experiences with the receptionist. I can only hope he isn't there this time next year so that my friends and I can go back. He stole my friends underwear from our room and my other friend's lira from her purse in our locked room during the day as we relaxed on the hotel beach. He rang our room during the night and when we refused to speak to him he proceeded to come up to the 3rd floor to knock on our door- inappropriate and alarming!
Another night my friend walked up back to our room alone past reception and he followed her up the stairs to the room saying 'I don't want to f***, just happy time.'
Other girls in the hotel (including one who was there with her boyfriend) were harrassed and noticed their belongings going missing during their stay.
The night we left he cancelled our taxi to the airport but ever so luckily the manager happened to be nearby at the time and despite the language barrier he was able to book us a taxi very last minute to Dalaman Airport. The dodgy receptionists name is Şahin Koç so beware and please avoid this hotel if you are a young girl and this man is still working there! A 16 year old on holiday with her family got followed up to her room by him, the father was not happy.
Other than that we had an amazing holiday and expect to go back next year on the proviso that Şahin Koç is no longer an employee.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Short and sweet as i could go on for days about how poor this hotel and how disappointed we were: Advertised is a spa and fitness room with kids activities, when asking about these at reception on arrival theres no such thing?

Service: very poor only about 1 off the staff can speak english and thats at a push. When telling the manager about the quality of our rooms he only responded by saying, " Its not my problem contact your travel agent ". Also the staff seem rather reluctant to give you drinks at the bar even though your all inclusive and theres no such thing as service with a smile.

Rooms: one word describes these....disgusting. As soon as you open the door to the room you notice the vile smell and dirtiness. Everything has 6 inch off dust everywhere. Left over poo on the toilet seat and even worse a sign above the toilet saying it had been cleaned and sanitised. There was algi growing in the bottom of the toilet and the shower didnt work and even so would off rather smelled for a week as there was grit and grime all over it. Each bed we had was dirty and hadnt been changed and only supplied with one tiny pillow per person. Switches hanging out ants everywhere and plain dirtiness best sums up the rooms.

Food: the food was awful its safe to safe the same thing day and night salad and bread with flies for extra taste, the turkish people who stay at the hotel just grab everything and pile there tables high and dont even eat it. At one point a turkish women walked over to the bread table and grabbed two of the three bread loafs that had just been put out and walked away with them to her table only to eat about a third of one of them. My mother had this what was called 'meat rice dish' i have seen nothing that smelt or looked worse in my life and id rather eat dog food than that. Overall the food was terrible and we starved for most of the week.

Overall the Verano Hotel is very poorly run and is very dirty and was safely the worst hotel we have every stayed in. The staff were so sour faced it was unbelievable and unhelpful. the rooms are disgusting simple as. The only so called positives from the hotel are that the pool is quite nice but very small and the views around are lovely but thats about all.

Even though we had read poor reviews off this hotel before we went we thought it cant be all that bad but in all honesty it is and would recommend anybody that is thinking of staying here its just as cheap to stay in lovely apartments in the hills in turunc known as the Serena Suites. After putting up a few days staying in the Verano Hotel we rang our agent and got a transfer to the near town/village of Turunc and staying there was just a pleasure.

Consider camping in a dirty field in england before booking this hotel as you will come out cleaner camping rather than staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family