Nur Apart
  • Pool
D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
$443
$352
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have just returned from the Nur apartments after spending 23 nights there. We found the apartments in the older block clean and basic. Oscar you are "Absolutely it" ha ha! Oscar is very helpful and nothing is any trouble for him,he moved us to the newer block after a few days after my husband asked for a room change, this was not a problem. In fact nothing was any trouble for the staff on the whole, they were polite, friendly and welcoming. In fact many of the guests we met were return customers. The central location is great and everything within a short walking distance. The water in the pool is cleaned daily as are the towels in the room. You pay for the air con/ safety deposit boxes on arrival as a few reviewers have mentioned they are in different currencies but we paid both in sterling so not a problem.We had a lovely holiday enjoyed the apartments and met some fabulous people. I would recommend these apartments to everyone.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room in the new block when we return.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eileen24
Reviewed August 13, 2013

i stayed at nur apartments for 2 weeks in july , i stayed in the new block which was lovely , cleaned everyday , fresh towels air con very cool ,, cant fault it really pool was lovely quiet and the gardens made a nice change from the sandy beach, although that is only a 5 - 10 minute walk, i am a beach lover but stayed at the pool everyday , ozgur is lovely a cheeky character but funny he is always behind the bar ready to get you a cold beer, drinks very cheap and food was lovely also very cheap , nur was also lovely, and family , i going to take my mum and sister in sept for 2 weeks and stay here ,the other block were basic but clean and the cleaners very also very nice and helpful ,:)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Myself and my family stayed here last week. We found the rooms to be of generous size, basic but clean. The pool was very clean and the area got the sun all day long. The location is perfect. 30 seconds from Main Street and 2 mins walk from the beach. Would be good if air con was included free but really can't moan as the accommodation was so inexpensive anyway. Food and drink was very reasonably priced and the food we had was basic but nice. All in all a great place to stay. Oscar who runs the bar speaks and understands English very well, which is a great help.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just got back from these apartments (been Turkey a number of times),the rooms in the 2 old parts of the complex are in a desperate need for modernization, the new block is a lot better.Snack bar does very basic food which was OK.Pool is very good and plenty of sunbeds.My main concern about these apartments is the people running the place ,the customer service is non exsistant and the holiday maker seems a burden on the owners.They really do need to change their attitude (this is the first time I have experienced this as the people of Turkey are usually so friendly).Their is no excuse for rudeness,or bad language which was used on daily basis(even if it was in jest)_you can't treat customers like that.The location of the apartments is excellent so we went out every night but did notice no one stayed around the complex understandably! We had a great holiday despite all of this but the staffs attitude but a dampner on it.

Room Tip: Book the new block
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank potterstop
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hi, from cheerful holiday lovers:)).I have just come back from my magnificent holiday and I was really excited to write this comment in order to inform who are planing to go to Turkey.First of all I do not agree some of the bad comments that I read.undeniably everybody has different demands and different needs during their holiday period.But it does not mean that you have a right to say anytging about anyone.Obviously, I could not know what you faced during your holiday in Nur Apartments, instead I saw friendly staff and helpful owners but nothing different than this. As I mentioned earlier beside the friendly and helpful staff the hotel has amazing location.For instance you do not need to get on the bus or any other vehicles to go to beachside or we did not have any problem with the market as apartments close to everywhere. The hotel was also clean and the service was great. The last but not the least on the contrary to previous comments this family running hotel makes you happy so, you can constantly feel yorself at home.Thanks for everything and we are greatful that we have stayed in this apartments.Fabulous place,gorgeous garden with many colorful roses we are looking forward to visit again.Wait for us till september.

• Stayed: July 2013