“Fantastic Place Which has Garden of Eden!!!”
Review of Nur Apart

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marmaris
Nur Apart
Ranked #106 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hi, from cheerful holiday lovers:)).I have just come back from my magnificent holiday and I was really excited to write this comment in order to inform who are planing to go to Turkey.First of all I do not agree some of the bad comments that I read.undeniably everybody has different demands and different needs during their holiday period.But it does not mean that you have a right to say anytging about anyone.Obviously, I could not know what you faced during your holiday in Nur Apartments, instead I saw friendly staff and helpful owners but nothing different than this. As I mentioned earlier beside the friendly and helpful staff the hotel has amazing location.For instance you do not need to get on the bus or any other vehicles to go to beachside or we did not have any problem with the market as apartments close to everywhere. The hotel was also clean and the service was great. The last but not the least on the contrary to previous comments this family running hotel makes you happy so, you can constantly feel yorself at home.Thanks for everything and we are greatful that we have stayed in this apartments.Fabulous place,gorgeous garden with many colorful roses we are looking forward to visit again.Wait for us till september.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Hermoni

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at the mainbuilding, and the rooms were in poor condition. We were staying at the top floor, and due to sloping roofs, we were not able to stand up straight throughout the apartment. The fire-alarm system does not excist, and the bathroom was filthy and in poor condition. The staff was not friendly at all, and the only times they approached us was evening before we were about to leave, or when we had to pay the air-con. They state the deposit-box price in TL and air-con in Euro, so this gets confusing, especially since they use the calculator, and pretty much makes up a price, depending what time of the day you got the air-con. IF you pay in TL that is...They don't let you eat/drink anything by the pool unless you have purchased it from the hotel. We had some friends coming over wanting to see our room, and they were not allowed upstairs at 9 pm! Our plan was to chill at the balcony with some beers, but were told to purchase beverages at the bar. We went to the hotel our friends were staying instead, and this was never an issue. Overall a terrible place to stay due to the family running the place. Luckily we were close to the beach.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the new building, they might be more fresh.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank annaklie
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Just retuned from this hotel and for the price I payed for one week was very cheap this place is wonderful so relaxing and very very clean its a family run hotel and I must say they really are a lovely family and do all they can to make your stay a happy one all the staff are so nice and will do anything for you I went to turkey alone and was a little unsure at first but I must say I felt very safe at this hotel so if anyone is thinking of going and staying at the nur I'm sure you will enjoy it thank you to all who work there for making my holiday one I will never forget and keep up the good work see you all soon I will be returning

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Ggornall
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is quite possibly the BEST holiday I have ever been on, All of the staff are very friendly and VERY helpful.Bar staff can give you better information .nice large supermarket around the corner just 200 yards to beach. lovely pool and all day sunny. Over all a great holiday, would go back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank linda l
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Worst 2 weeks ever! the rooms are filthy, my feet were constantly covered in dirt which went all over the white bedsheets
there is one tiny wardrobe which can barely fit 3 things in!
There was a nasty used pair of underpants in the bathroom behind the door when we arrived, the bottom of the toilet and shower were black/yellow with dirt, the bathroom was also so tiny. However, the room was a really good size overall. There was no plugs near the mirror and my straighteners had to be stretched across the room! The pool is tiny, it is full of foreign people, no English.
They don't let you eat/drink anything by the pool unless you have purchased it from the hotel (WHICH IS TERRIBLE AS IT IS A SELF CATERING HOTEL!!) they actually come up to you and tell you to get rid of it!
The air conditioning is £30 a week! and it is only in the bedroom! none in the lounge bit which is so bad if there are more than 2 people.
The air conditioning took a long time to work too
The family that own it are nice but there are about 10+ members of extended family that are constantly lingering around...
the reception is none exsistant and ugly, it is just a nasty hotel, please do not stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank hello781
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stayed here with my boyfriend and 2 friends. Such a lovely hotel run by a family who could not have did enough for you. The bedroom was spacious and the living room was big enough with enough essentails to make basic meals also lovely balcony to sit and enjoy a few drinks. Had a brillant holiday and thinking of booking again for sept this year. Location is perfect! The exchange rate in the hotel was alot better than anywhere else so make sure u change your money there :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

i stayed nur apartments for 2 weeks. fantastic barman oscar on the bar,always ready to help.The food at the apartments is really good.and very reasonably priced.The apartments are well located in the centre of Marmaris, beach 200 yards away,would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone.

Room Tip: first building large and quieter
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends