“what a fabulous holiday , can,t wait to go back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ceylan Apart

and 1 more site!
Ceylan Apart
Ranked #83 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
barnsley
“what a fabulous holiday , can,t wait to go back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2010

where do i start this was my 3rd time in marmaris but was a bit different this time as it was my honeymoon, we arrived early morning , was impressed straight away , nice sized swimming pool with a slide for my boys , apartments spotless but basic which i dont mind at all , shower was good, clean towels every 3rd day, staff do too many hours and always have a smile on there face, boy can they dance , they tired me out just watching, in total there was 16 of us and everyone who went ,cant wait to go back , only problem we had was with the fridge but after complaing they brought a new one helpful so problem solved , remember these guys dont get paid a lot of money and they put a lot of hours in , you dont see us english working as many hours for peanuts , the jeep safari office is just next door to club ceylan and they did us a fantastic price for a great fun day out, they also do the quads and my boys went on this as well , not to mention the all inclusive boat trip at £10 with feliz on the king sezar boat, anyhow to all the staff at ceylan thankyou for making it special and doing a birthday cake for my son brandon and step daughter terri, cant wait to see you all 27th july 2011, 16 have booked up to now.

• Stayed July 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Turkish first
south Yorkshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

It is 18 yrs since we were last in Turkey, we didn't enjoy it then and haven't been back since. As to say that Ceylan App was clean, spacious, cheap and cheerful our party enjoyed it so much we have already booked again for next year. We found the owners very friendly and the waiters were second to none. They work very long hours and try very hard to please everyone! They always had a smile for you, especially Junior,the friendliest and hard working bar man you could meet! Oh and one for the ladies, the 4 dancers, Jack, Jimmy, Gerard and Junior ( the staff dancers, they are fantastic) not to be missed. The location was ideal, it was close to shops and about 10/15 mins walk from the beach. It is a lively and busy hotel, not for relaxing but great for families who want a good time! The food was ok too with very reasonable prices. yes you do have to bye yr own toilet rolls, but so what! We have had holidays in 4/5 star Hotels and payed 3 times the price of this one, what do people expect when you only pay for a cheap holiday!! I would recommend this hotel! Thanks to everyone at Ceylan for a memorable holiday. x

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

I have been staying at these apartments since i first went to turkey marmaris in 1997, i have been staying here for 13 years and i am great friends with the owners. They make you feel so welcome and will do anything for you, the staff are amazing and the entertainment and food is 10 out of 10. Great location only 10 minutes walk from the beach and pubs and clubs. My first stay at these apartments was when i was 14 and it was great then and its even better now. I also take my 6yr old daughter and she loves it there. They have a big waterslide and mushroom sprinkler for the kids. I would recom these apartments to everybody, ive even booked up my holiday here for next year, so to all the people that have said its rubbish here they are talking rubbish. BEST HOLIDAY EVER LOVE THE APARMENTS AND LOCATION SO MUCH HAVE BEEN GOING FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

We stayed at this apartments in August 2009 also 2010.The apartments are clean spacios all that you need for a great holiday, The staff are more then willing to help in any way and great fun and the owners are very friendly, Tthere is entairtainment 7 nights a week which is great for all ages, The food is excellent with lots of variety. The complex is roughly 500 metres from the beah and main street so within easy walking distance, so all in all a fantastic place to visit and stay we have already booked for next year.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

Simply the worst hotel that you could go to. The staff are only interested in bigger parties (families). When we got there at 1.30 am (turkish time) we were greeted by a employe who took us upstairs to the top floor (and let me tell you they are tiring). When we arrived at our room we were told that there was to be no air-conditioner until the following morning they said sorry reception is closed (when we were told it was 24 hours) and then he just left the room. Also there were only 2 cups when there are 4 people in the room so we had to ask the maid for more cups. And here's the worst part we asked fore more toilet roll and her response was you have to buy your own we were out raged so instead of paying and her cheeky attitude I was forced to steel toilet roll. So because the staff where so unwelcoming we ate at the hotel that we stayed the previous year before (because goldtrail had become in administration). Because of this we where being hassled "where are you going" and "why aren't you eating here" they would say.And the next to last night we
were there my brother was talking to a member of staff and the staff member said "why aren't you eating here" and also "I'll cut your electricity off" and also he was told
to "go away" and the manager and manageress were no help either they just look at you every time you come in and come out of the hotel complex so my advice is DO NOT GO THERE

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank Crossy10
Sunderland, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2010

Apartments, location, food and some staff were fine it was just HORRIBLE family that own and run the place. We got off to a bad start as when we arrived they were over booked which was happening regular during our short stay, we got put in a dump 5-10 mins walk away called Mango's which was the worst place ive ever stopped in so didnt unpack and returned next morning asking for this to be sorted. We waited til the rep arrived at 11.00am who went and spoke to the manager, we did eventually get a room at 1.00pm. We left the apartments 9 days later after we could take anymore nasty jibes or bullying by the wife of the owner mind you she bullied other guests and most of the staff aswell. The final straw came when my brother who had spend the odd day round our pool as we did his which was made clear by the head barman he was more than welcome called for us to go to the market came across the owner who must of getting out the wrong side of the bed that day physically and verbally abused him for no reason. We then moved for are own safety to icmeler and pay for 4 nights in the place we stayed the previous year which turned our holiday round and had 5 great days and 9 nine days living with the most nasty husband and wife team ive ever met, i just feel sorry for the staff who are terrified and obviously unhappy working for them....DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR "DONT" YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR HOLS!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank ffbewick
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

I have just come back from the ceylan (jaylan as they say it) apartments and I advise any one going to stay they dont bother. The rooms we had were in the attic which was 3 flights of stairs with no lights on so very dark. Very small rooms for 4 people espically when you have teenagers far too small. The owner is the most sower faced man I have ever seen sits around all day shouting at the staff and treating them like dogs. The complex manager is the bully which my friend and I seen him push, shout and point into a english woman's face because she moaned to him that had been waiting 3 days with no room for her and her 2 small children. The bar staff are brill especially Jimmy but they do get treated a dogs life by a dirty sly man (the bar manager) MARTIN. If you dont sit in the bar everyday spending your money in there then your face doesn t fit and he will completely ignore you and treat you like crap. There is so much more I could say about the staff and owners of these apartments, but marmaris is brill, nice and clean, I will be going back to marmaris but NOT TO THESE APARTMENTS.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends