“Must Try!!!”
Review of The Taj Mahal

The Taj Mahal
Ranked #19 of 486 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Must Try!!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was our first trip to Marmaris and this restaurant was a lucky find. The food was immense and really enjoyed our night. They do very nice wine here too. The service was brilliant and the owner was friendly and polite and made a big effort to go round to each table and check everybody enjoyed there meal. Will definately eat here again when we go back next year.

• Turkish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“First visit - great!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We went with friends who were on holiday here and they have been several times to this restaurant-we live here and it was our first time .We had mixed reviews and we are spoilt in that our friend is a superb curry specialist and cooks for us.This was a pleasant surprise .The menu was varied and reasonably priced.I had a Karahi and my husband had madras- brilliant.The only comment I would make is that the pilau rice was just boiled rice and not spicy.Our friends had a Thali- brilliant value .Beer and drinks at good prices- 6.50 for Effes and 9 for a brandy.
Cant wait ot go back or get a take away. The service was good and the owner lined up with his team to say goodnight which made us feel that we were valued.

Marmaris, Mugla, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

For years people had told me to eat here and last week I finally did and I've been missing out! Love indian food and this is the best I've had in Marmaris. Well worth the money you pay! Busy but fast service!!

“Still amazing food”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Ate here every time I have stayed in marmaris over the last 10 year abducted food is still awesome!!!! Although I did see a price hike, the food was definitely still worth it. Amazing. We Wilkinson be back. Great service, great authentic Indian food great value for a set menu inclusive of wine if 2 dine. This is a must if u like Indian cuisine.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“average meal”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Visited here whilst on holiday in Marmaris and I thought it was a bit expensive like £7 for fish and chips but I do have to say it was nice food,