i'm gona keep this as nice as possible for sheer respect for the staff that work here... they are all so lovely and very welcoming!!
But there are a few things about the rooms that i didnt like
- Mouldy shower curtain
- Daily power cuts, causing our fridge to go off and meat etc went off.
- Had to buy cuttery and mugs.
- Aircon was expenise for the fact its switched off between 5pm - 10pm ( and we had 2 days without any at all)
- No not water, (well i managed one warm shower which was soon cut short by a power cut).
- Stains on bed sheets.
- Cigarette butts all arounfd the pool area (but very clean in general).
we paid £404 each for 10 nights self catering, but because of the lack of electricity we were forced to eat out everynight - the whole holiday ended up costs way more than we thought.
But pushing these aside, the staff are such a friendly bunch of people, could not fault them at all in anyway. They made all of the above worth while... But i wouldnt return.
Sorry to seem so negative. but everyone has their own opinions. don't knock it until you try it, we tried, and didnt like it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your High Life Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Life Apartments Hotel Marmaris