“Yet another wonderful holiday at the Maris Beach”
Review of Maris Beach Hotel

Maris Beach Hotel
Ranked #55 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Just had another 10 night bed and breakfast stay at the Maris Beach Hotel, the hotel and restaurant staff are great, nothing is too much trouble this is our fourth time at this hotel, we are treated like family each time we return this year we booked direct with the hotel manager Hakan not only did we get great rooms Hakan also arranged our transfers all went like clockwork. Our rooms were cleaned daily, towels and bedding also changed daily. The food and service in the restaurant was excellent and as for the service on the beach well Barbie is great always has a smile on his face and happy to help at all times. Well what else can i say other than thanks to all for making our holiday amazing from start to finish, with a special thanks to Adam, Barbie, and all the guys see you next year.

Room Tip: Ask or book a sea view if possible, and have a smile on your face and you will find all staff helpfu...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trace09

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Just had a two week half board stay at this hotel and can honestly say that the staff here are great. The breakfast was the usual breakfast of cheeses fruit cereal toast eggs and sausage beans bread. The restuarant was beautiful and the food was amazing as the waiters were so helpfull as we had two very fussy eaters with us and they changed the food around to suit what they wanted even making a starter into a main course for one of them. All the food was eaten which is rare for this pair. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. The maid was lovely and our room was spotless every day and she changed the beds and towels on a daily basis. Felt very happy and safe with this hotel no problems at night as we have experienced in other hotels and security is very strict in the evening when you come home late. Your bags are carried for you even out to the pick up bus. In fact I have nothing negative to say about this Hotel and will be booking a reurn visit for 2014.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I am finally getting round to writing this review having stayed here in May 2013. The reason for my review is that now, come the end of august; i am still upset about this hotel which really says all that this review needs too.

My family and I arrived at this hotel having booked me as an extra person and a long story short, they tried to double charge us for me to share a room and a double bed with my mother who had already paid the full price. In fact, I could go online on my phone and book my own room with meals for a third of what they were charging to share a bed with my mother. It was very late when we arrived and I reluctantly paid £60 to share my mums bed for the night. The staff (mainly the manager) was the rudest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across and really wasn't interested in what we had to say or helping me resolve the issue. In fact even the restaurant staff appeared to be of the same opinion. I dont know where to even go to begin to explain to you just how awful this hotel made my stay in marmaris and I most certainly will never go back. In the end I had to stay somewhere else with a lower star rating just round the corner and they were brilliant. exactly what you'd expect and more! I do have to say however that if you are looking for somewhere to eat try to restaurant at this hotel, the staff in the restaurant are so friendly it feels like a home from home, they even tried to liase with the hotel manager for me about the appauling treatment I'd received. They gave it their all with him but to no avail. I can not praise the restaurant staff enough. they work extremely long hours and always have a huge grin on their face. How they do it I don't know!! Anyway, long story to a short point-please don't stay here. Your holiday will be ruined and you'll be left reeling months later like I am.

Room Tip: Choosing a good room would be easy, pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Ashleigh C
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Once again we had yet another amazing stay at this lovely hotel.I have put previous reviews on here about the Maris Beach,as my husband and myself(and many of our friends & family) have been staying twice a year ,for the past few years.There is nothing the staff will not do to make your stay an enjoyable one.From the cleaning staff,all the way up to Hakan the manager.The restaurant is run by Adem & his staff,who all work so hard.The food in the restaurant is delicious,& was very busy every night.The reception & dining area has all been refurbed this year,its lovely.Hakan informed us that the rooms are all being refurbed for next year,we were lucky enough to see the plans,they will be stunning.Well done yet again Hakan,you must be so proud of your staff,and your hotel.See you next year.Di & Jon

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank diandjon
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have just returned from Maris beach yesterday and I could not have asked for a better hotel. We were half board and the breakfast was a huge variety from all the olives and cheeses and ham too bread jam, also cereal and eggs, Heinz beans and sausages. Our evening meal was beautiful, I couldn't not fault it even if I tried, it was always varied there was at least 15 starters to choose from, there was 2 main courses to choose from with either rice chips or cooked veg. The room was basic but it was comfortable and spacey, the balcony was great, we didn't have a sea view but we still had a good view. The reception is beautiful. The waiters are friendly as are the bar men, the food is cheap but delicious. If there is any problem the waiters are sure to be there for you, I know this because a guy actually followed us back to our hotel and wouldn't leave us alone, but the waiters soon sorted that out without any hassle. I seriously don't know where the bad reviews are coming from but I fully recommend it, and will sure to be back without second thought next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kayleigh W
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed in June this is my 7th.time at the maris beach dont know if the management has changed but the place is not as good as the last 6 times got a room facing the waste land requested a sea view since I paid top price because last year I paid promo room and when I asked for a sea view they said no because I booked a promo room and had to pay £5 a day extra for the sea view the service at the restaurant was a bit slow regrets my I will be trying somewhere else next time "very disappointed"

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Just returned from a two week holiday staying at the Maris Beach Hotel,on a bed and breakfast basis. Food was fresh and plentiful on a self service basis. We had aseaview room with the best views ever across the bay. Rooms are cleaned on a daily basis, clean bedding and towels daily,the maids are very happy and jolly. The restaurant at the front is one of the best in the area and reasonably priced, the waiters are very friendly and more than willing to oblige in any way,treating you as a special guest on every visit. The beach is across a pedestrian promenade and run by the beach waiter "barby" who works relentlessly fetching drinks and keeping everyone happy with his jokes and smiles. A fantastic place to spend a holiday and will certainly be making a return visit

Room Tip: Seaview rooms have a lovely view of the bay
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family