Review Highlights
Amazing boat trio ✨✨✨🥇🥇🥇

İ m visiting Marmaris everyyear but ı ne er been pregnant church island water was like our hotel... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Um196648
Great private trip!

What a great way to finish off a holiday. My girlfriend and I booked through Orca in the Marina and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Curtcup197
Locks Heath, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Marmaris
from $24.82
More Info
from $21.70
More Info
All reviews perfect hosts fruit platter be booking again gorgeous lunch different areas next year day trip salad meatballs marmaris area chicken food was lovely picked up from our hotel nothing is too much trouble recommend this trip visiting marmaris soft drinks
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Just got back from a fabulous day on burkina with Duran (Duran) as our captain and host, stopped in 5 idyllic coves for swimming and snorkelling, was fed a beautiful l chicken and meatball salad with rice and chips, lovely fresh fruit salad in the afternoon, drinks ere cheap and plentiful.... all in all a fabulous day, would recommend to anyone...
Will be booking again next year
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ a big 5 stars from us

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank stuarthV932YK
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I booked the boat trip before travelling to Turkey, Mustafa kept in touch with me up until the day of our trip. on the day we got picked up from our hotel. Mustafa and his dad were amazing hosts and nothing was too much trouble, they go above and beyond to make your trip. the places we visited were beautiful and lunch was amazing. if your thinking of booking don't hesitate and book now, you won't be disappointed. we will definitely booking again next year.
thank you so much again for making our day.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Amazon Food amin bays ı really enjoy wıth mywife with mustafa and father they are lovely People ıf you going to marmaris ı recommended to bukina

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

spent today on the bukina boat trip for my wife's birthday and I can't honestly pick one single fault. Nothing is too much trouble.

from start to finish we were made to feel at ease and my god the bays you get to see are unreal.

Been coming to marmaris for years and been on many boat trips and never seen such fantastic bays.

food it's great better than some resteraunts.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This is our second time on Bukina, my wife and I spent a day on the boat 2 years ago. We had such an amazing time, this year we returned with my sister in law and her best friend in tow. (Both late teens).

We were picked up promptly from our hotel taken straight to the marina to be greeted by Duran and Mustafa. They are the kindest and most hospitable people you could ever wish to meet. They made us instantly feel at home, the girls were thrilled to have WiFi onboard so able to play their favourite songs via YouTube on the sound system.

We stopped in shallow water where we were all able to jump in the water and have a swim. They have ‘noodle’ floats as well as snorkelling gear which is awesome. We made several stops at different points to enjoy the water and were also able to get some excellent under water footage on the go pro.

A particularly memorable part of the day was our visit to pregnant church island. The scenery is stunning worth the trip just to see the island alone. We brought some local honey whilst there.

Mustafa is an excellent chef, on both our trips with him lunch was delicious, fresh local ingredients, cooked fresh for lunch. We past some fishermen on our travels, Duran was kind enough to buy the catch of the day and cook it up as part of our lunch.

If you are in Marmaris booking a day on Bukina will be the highlight of your trip. Could not recommend it enough!!

Date of experience: June 2018