“Great Evening”
Review of Vamos Beach

Vamos Beach
Ranked #29 of 486 Restaurants in Marmaris
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Very conveniently located within many Marmaris’ hotels, Vamos Beach offers unique sunbeds, great food, music, dynamic cocktails and drinks in an exceptional atmosphere.
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Great Evening”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Lovely stone oven pizza. It had a lovely atmosphere, sitting outside and live music on Friday's and Mondays

• Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Sadly i only discovered this pub/restuarant on my last day of my holiday - I am returning to Marm next August and I will deffinetely be coming back to eat here. It is very modern and well presented , immaculately clean and overall a great dining experience - The food was fantastic - and so was the strawberry dakori...yum - Fantastic friendly staff and great value for money - best in Marm :) see you next year guys

• Visited July 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Sunbeds”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

the staff were on the ball and very friendly. if you are not with he faros and go to their sun beds you have to pay 10 leira, but it's not very much and worth the service.

Visited September 2013
“Wished we hadn't had a meal here !!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We called in one evening for a change from eating at our hotel next door, Maris Beach Hotel. We were shown to a table under a speaker which at the time was at a reasonable, tolerable level. We waited 10 minutes before we were given a menu even though the place wasn't too busy. Most of the waiters were watching football on the TV. Then after around another 10 minutes a waiter came over to take our order. I ordered a drink for us and I ordered steak, my wife ordered fish. A further 10 minutes or so passed and our drinks arrived...... Then another 30 minutes later our food arrived..... What can I say, I ordered fillet steak, rare.... I cut into it, with a struggle. It was almost well done!!! I tried to call one of the waiters away from the TV, in the end one saw me and came over, I told him I asked for a rare steak and that it was well done, he said sorry and walked away back to the football!!! My wife's fish was burnt on the underside, dry and I called the waiter back over, he said something in Turkish to one of the other waiters.. And all he said was sorry again before walking off back to the football on the TV..... The music was then turned up so loud I couldn't hear my wife across the table!!!. We ate what we could, payed the bill reluctantly and left. Sorry but this place really sucks, I think the food and service at our hotel spoiled us a little, well, a lot, nowhere we ate came close to the quality or quantity they serve. I would not use Faro's again even if it was free.....

• Visited October 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Faros”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

After eating in our all inclusive hotel for most of our holiday, we stumbled across this place while out walking along the sea front. First impression of the place is a good one. It's layout and decor are contempory and welcoming.

We asked the waiter to recommend something, and he recommended the steak. Steak dinners are cheap in Marmaris, and nothing special, but it's got to be said, and I don't say it often, when our steaks arrived we were taken aback by the size and quality of the food. By far the best value T-bone steak I have ever had! We ordered two with all the trimmings and drinks, and it came to less than £30! Go at around 7/8pm before it gets busy to avoid disappointment :)

• Visited September 2013