Hotel ForestGate
$222
Villa DanLin Hotel(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Gocek Naz Hotel(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$65
Efe Hotel Gocek(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$61
$54
Grand Gocek Hotel(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$108
Rixos Premium Gocek(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$361
Gocek Arion Hotel(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$53
Mr. Dim Exclusive Apart Hotel(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$83
$64
Hotels.com
Kerem Apart Hotel(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$30
$29
A&B Home Hotel(Gocek)(Great Value!)
$42
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We spent a week at the Forest Gate in April 2011, choosing to go "out of season" for a change. As always we were welcomed warmly and made to feel that we were returning to see old friends. As the hotel was quiet we were offered our pick of the rooms and even moved room after a couple of days to a room with a sunnier verandah! Nothing was too much trouble and we had a fantastic week. We came away feeling rested, relaxed and completely spoilt by Ayfer and Ender. We are looking forward to returning in September 2011.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We just stayed one night as Gocek is about 30 mins from Dalaman airport and we had an early flight. The location of the hotel is really nice and the buildings and pool were lovely. We didn't have chance to try food and didn't see a menu anywhere.

The outside paths are very nice, but be careful when moving round in the dark as there are some steps which are not too well lit.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JimALyon
Reviewed April 1, 2011

In October, I booked a single room for a single night at Hotel Forest Gate but I decided to extend my stay as it was so beautiful and in very comfortable surrounding – on first glance the hotel is in the heart of nature and the wonderful smell of the pine forest, I didn't want to leave. I was the only guest staying for first two days and there was another couple the third day. So I had the best service and felt a little spoilt. An excellent clean room, it was actually a double room but I had a free upgrade because the room was available, fresh towels everyday and the breakfast was too big for me so I was never able to finish it all. The omelettes and fried eggs were delicious and gave me the protein I need to start my day under the sun. Swimming pool was lovely to relax by and listen to the smooth sounds of Buda bar and the bar was very well stocked and looks lovely. The staff was very helpful, they waited on me hand and foot. I am planning to go back this September again. This time with my friends, I am looking forward to see Ender, Ayfer and others again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LadyOceanBlue
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Great hotel - clean, simple and very friendly staff. Great that it is in a forest and not by any through roads making it very tranquil.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CanaryWharfSimon
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Last month we needed a place to stay for two nights after we left the gullet early. Our friends recommended this place and we moved to the hotel that night. Our room was clean and spacious with a terrace that looked down to the swimming pool. It was so peaceful at night that we even heard the owls. It was fantastic!
Breakfast was good, I enjoyed the omelets especially. There is a quiet spot with hammocks under tall trees, we loved chilling out there.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. We got to know the owner well during our stay, on the first night he informed us on the local areas to visit and how to make the most of our stay (washed down with free cocktails).
All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be recommending it to all our friends.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple