All reviews little gem his wife turkish delight stayed nights garden jasmine marina comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2016

What a little gem we discovered... non doubt discovered by many before. This is a lovely family run hotel - it's not 5 star luxury but it's better. The rooms are clean and smart and have air conditioning (phew) with a beautifully appointed bathroom.
Breakfast was amazing - traditional and lovely.
Your hosts could not do enough for us - we did not have a flight until the evening and they let us keep the room and hang by the pool all day.
5 minutes walk to the centre and marina.
Really lovely people and amazingly nice quaint, small hotel.
Ideal for couples of a family and friends.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Another comfortable stay in this small hotel. Beautifully clean and well furnished. Delightful hosts who look after us well. Pretty gardens and pool. Best of all a delicious breakfast. This hotel deserves a rating of 10.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2016

This hotel is a secret little paradise. It's family run to perfection and the owners can't do enough to make your stay memorable. We were given a choice of room, either ground floor or upstairs and a choice of double or twin beds. Our room was beautifully furnished and in the perfect location for strolling down to the marina in 10 minutes. The attention to detail was second to none and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to any of my friends and family. I can't rave about it enough and will most definitely return. Food amazing especially the Turkish breakfast. Lovely hoteliers. In one word exquisite.

Room tip: I am sure any room here would be perfect and you get to chose.
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night , the place is a little gem , about 10 mins walk from town but the pool and surrounding area are great, the family running it can't do enough for you, the benefit of going to a small hotel , rooms are comfortable , bathrooms are modern, & the BREAKFAST !! It just kept coming , so much we were embarrassed we couldn't eat it all. Eggs done as well any style highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2016

My husband and I spent one night at this lovely little hotel, which compares very favourably to another family-run budget hotel I stayed in in Gocek (see my other reviews to read about that experience). We arrived quite late and were warmly greeted by the owner who came out to meet our shuttle bus. Our room was quite simple but charming and tasteful nonetheless, with nice little touches such as handmade soap in the bathroom. It was spotlessly clean. In contrast to the other hotel, the bed was fairly comfortable and the sheets and pillow cases were of a decent quality and did not reek of chemical fabric softener. The walls were think and I slept very well. The breakfast, as others have noted, was simply amazing. The only issue was that the wifi signal in our room was poor (as noted the walls of the hotel are very thick) but it was great in the lovely patio area by the pool. I would happily stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2016