See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I booked a private room at V-Go with 2 twin beds. The room itself was plain but it was comfortable enough for me as a single traveler. This is a perfect place to stay if you want to party and drink. If you are looking for a quiet place, this isn't it.
I am giving v-go a low rating because of the manager, sezar. This guy is the worst manager ever. How he ever got to manage this place is beyond me. He overbooked the hotel and had so many unhappy travelers who had no place to stay once they arrived at the hotel. Basically according to sezar, he booked another hotel (a 4 star hotel) and had to pay some money out of his own pocket in order to accommodate the travelers that didn't have a room. He didn't even show any sympathy to these travelers. He supposedly gets a discounted rate at other hotels because he has done business with them for years so he only pays little out of his own pocket. That's what he told me so I guess he just didn't care.
Sezar asked me to give up my private room in order to put some of these other travelers in my room because he screwed up by overbooking the hotel. I was stupid enough to agree to it. I ended up in a co-ed dorm room with 6 beds. In exchange for giving up my private room, I was offered lunch and dinner which amounted to 30 liras, around $16 USD. I didn't realize the dorm room was co-ed and was very uncomfortable with this living arrangement. I assumed it was an all female dorm room but it was co-ed with another couple that was displaying some questionable PDA. That really bothered me so I went to sezar and said I want to stay at another place. He offered to book me at a 4 star hotel that he booked other travelers at. However, he refused to pay. I did not pay 30 liras for a private room for 1 night. He got upset because he thought I was trying to get free lunch and dinner and free accommodation. A private room does not cost $16 USD at V-Go, ok? I mean seriously. In the end, I didn't pay for the 4 star hotel and neither did sezar. The tour company that I booked the hotel through paid for it.
Sezar is such a bad manager, it just made my whole experience at Fethiye go downhill. I really hope he gets fired. He should not be a manage period. All he wants to do is party with the travelers and he asked me to call him if I saw any guests arriving because he wasn't downstairs in the lobby. He was upstairs chatting it up with travelers by the bar. What a loser.
Also, please DO NOT book any tours (paragliding, horse riding, 12 island tours) at V-Go. Their rates are always higher. There are so many places to book these tours outside at a much better rate. That was my mistake. I won't be coming back to V-Go that's for sure!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank achoo88
Reviewed October 19, 2012

A solid accommodation option for the price, not too far from town, nice pool, clean rooms and high quality food, from the breakfast to the lunch and dinner options. The downsides, the staff can be surly, our room was never changed when we were there and we had to request toilet paper as it had run out. Our room was at the far end so the wifi didn't work in the room.

Room Tip: The furthest from the bar if you wish to sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rob T
Reviewed October 17, 2012

nice place with pool to cool off in. close to town about a ten minute walk. clean rooms, with nice showers. good social place with a bbq and a down stairs club open on weekends. the people who work here are very nice and made my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed with the y guys in august. All of the staff offred excellent service and were very helpful except the silly ozzy girl?.
I had loads to eat for breakfast and felt safe and comfy all of the time.
Yes they have a few problems form time to time with maintenance but they all do a great job. A chap called Ahmed was alwasy very helpful and i cant wait to get back again next summer.
Cheers guys

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Depending on the room you get it may be worth it but we ended up in a family suite on the top floor where the ceiling low and I hit my head several times (I'm only 6ft). The shower was so small you cannot bend down to wash your feet.

The staff was pleasant and willingly moved us to another room on the second night. They were courteous but not particularly service oriented and could have cared less if you were there or not. For the price of a double it was not worth it. Other friends stayed in a dorm room and for the price difference I would say that is a better value by far.

• Stayed: September 2012