See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stayed 3 nights here in one of the private rooms. Accomodation is basic but clean. On the first night, due to overcast sky there were hardly any hot water. Accomodation itself is OK and nothing to write home about and is consistent with others at this price range, but it is the staff that truly made this place memorable.

Always friendly and polite, always time for a chat. On the 2nd night due to one too many Raki the night before I was room bound for most of the day. One of the friendly staffs actually came up knocked on the door to check on me and offer food.

All in all a very good budget option. Would love to have try the blue cruises this hotel offers as well but was there at the wrong time of year. Breaskfast was included and it was very good.

If you are after somewhere safe, low key and relax accomodation here, this is it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Boeing777
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Very good servıce and frıendly staff. Locatıon good for sıght seeıng. Wıll come agaın! Hıghly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2012

An awesome place to hang out and meet other travellers sitting round the fire at night. booked 2 nights stayed 5.Excellent value for the price of a dorm bed. one of their blue cruises which I highly recommend as well..

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure we were the only ones there our first night. We stayed in room 306 which is spacious and provides a great view of the Gulf of Fethiye. The room had a full sized and single bed- which came in handy since I had a bad cough. We end up using both beds so my husband could get some sleep!

There wasn't any hot water by the innkeeper - Soni (sp?) felt really bad and did what he could to make up for it - brought me a special tea for my cough, provided us with a trip to a local hammam and even let us borrow his scooter for a day! He also walked up the street to pick us up a 6 pack of beer - which we shared with him.

The room and bathroom were clean, the beds were comfortable, the breakfast was served as you came down in the morning so it was fresh and wonderful.

We were there during off season so the some amenities such as the pool, bar, etc were not available to us but we were there for that anyway so we didn't care. We worked through Backpacker's Travels for part of our 2 week trip to Turkey and they were the one's who arranged this stay.

Yes, not having hot water for 3 days sucked but we were having such a wonderful time in Fethiye that it was hard to get upset!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very helpful staff. I was there in the off season and was upgraded to a single large room on the top floor with a great view of the marina. It's located a bit out of town, but the mini buses come by every 10 minutes or so to take you anywhere for 1.50TL. Rent a scooter.... it's the only way to get around! And so much to see... I will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor looking towards the Marina.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo