See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure we were the only ones there our first night. We stayed in room 306 which is spacious and provides a great view of the Gulf of Fethiye. The room had a full sized and single bed- which came in handy since I had a bad cough. We end up using both beds so my husband could get some sleep!

There wasn't any hot water by the innkeeper - Soni (sp?) felt really bad and did what he could to make up for it - brought me a special tea for my cough, provided us with a trip to a local hammam and even let us borrow his scooter for a day! He also walked up the street to pick us up a 6 pack of beer - which we shared with him.

The room and bathroom were clean, the beds were comfortable, the breakfast was served as you came down in the morning so it was fresh and wonderful.

We were there during off season so the some amenities such as the pool, bar, etc were not available to us but we were there for that anyway so we didn't care. We worked through Backpacker's Travels for part of our 2 week trip to Turkey and they were the one's who arranged this stay.

Yes, not having hot water for 3 days sucked but we were having such a wonderful time in Fethiye that it was hard to get upset!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very helpful staff. I was there in the off season and was upgraded to a single large room on the top floor with a great view of the marina. It's located a bit out of town, but the mini buses come by every 10 minutes or so to take you anywhere for 1.50TL. Rent a scooter.... it's the only way to get around! And so much to see... I will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor looking towards the Marina.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Breenicole
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights in late February and were very happy during our stay. We had booked a dorm room but as it was quite they upgraded us to a twin private for free - the room was clean and warm with an ensuite and a nice view over the pool and harbour. The hotel would be a great place to stay in summer as they have a large outdoor terrace area over looking to water, a pool and lots of outdoor area. I can imagine it would be a fun and lively place!

It is located a little way out of the heart of Fethiye - say a flat 10 minute walk. The walk is nice though as you follow the water along to the town and there are nice hotels to peer in to! If you are feeling lazy there are frequent dolmuses (mini-buses) that pick you up and drop you off in front of the hotel every 5 minutes or so which cost 1.5 Lira (less than $1).
The bus station is quite far out of the centre of Fethiye, however if you come with one of the larger bus companies e.g. Pammukkale or Metro they have free shuttle services which drop you to and pick you up from your hotel - this was great as we arrived late at night!

The guys who worked at the hotel were always friendly, breakfast was delicious and cooked on the spot when we woke up and went downstairs. There is a small mini-mart a few doors down which was also handy.

Overall V-Go's is a great place to stay whilst in Fethiye - especially considering the low price they charge! We enjoyed ourselves!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MelissaLee89
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I've enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel and the staff were friendly. Thanks guys.

Room Tip: front rooms are great with the sea view
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank hakanerenler
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We stayed here for a few nights in September. This place has a great location, overlooking the bay and about 10mins walk into town. Lovely chill out area. Rooms were fine - we had great sitcom and managed some wifi in our room (I think because our room overlooked the eating area). Rooms not spotless but fine. I think for the cost it was good value.

We first thought the staff were just relaxed but have to agree with another reviewer that they were probably too relaxed. When we arrived our airport pickup was not there (despite them confirming twice that they would pick us up). When we did eventually arrive by private taxi and I asked they just shrugged and said ' thus could happen anywhere'. Probably true. We were there when the other reviewer had their room broken into and it's true the staff didn't really seem to care. Then when we got on a V-Go cruise to Olympos we had the English-speaking guide as promised on the first day, but he then left saying another English speaking guide would come but he never did. The captain and deck hand indicated to us with the tiny English they had that no-one else was ever coming, and also that other things he had told us about the captain were not true (eg. That the captains wife was sick and that was why the captain was cooking swell, but the captain had no wife!). Honestly I wouldn't have minded just have the two guys on board that we had, even if they didn't speak Englush. My concern was just the lies told to us. Overall I have to say that V-GO is just not trustworthy. Great value, but just beindful that what they say and what they do may be two different things.

• Stayed: September 2011