“Nice clean hotel”

Ranked #22 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Nice clean hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at the Imparator in August 2013 and found it basic but clean. Harry the barman/receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The pool area was lovely and spacious and is the first hotel I have stayed at where there was no fight for sunbeds. You could even take your choice of sunbeds at lunchtime. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again if I go back to Olu Deniz.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at imparator, great location, clean hotel, hardworking and friendly staff, especially Ali and good food too. Love the area and looking forward
to going back in may 2014 to relax, experience a boat trip and do a lot of walking.

• Stayed October 2012
England, Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the imperator hotel from 19-26 August arrived late at night and were welcomed by the lovely Harry, he explained the check in process quickly and checked in and in room within 5 mins of arriving which was great. Hotel rooms are basic but perfect for a base in olu deniz only thing I'd say is bathrooms are a little tired looking but they were spotlessly clean and worked fine same as the beds room furniture etc all spotless. The hotel grounds,pool and bar area all also very clean and very pretty surroundings you can't beat the views you get at the hotels in olu deniz just sitting around the pool beautiful mountains and 100s paraglyders in the sky each day. Breakfast was Turkish breakfast which we had a few mornings was nice, lunches very tasty and value for money, drinks also reasonable and lots to choose from. Staff all friendly Harry very lovely, Ali and mustafa all work very hard nearly 24 hours a day, we were being picked up at 4pm on departure day and hotel were fine with us keeping our room on for £20 as check out is 12am and we wanted get those last hours of sunshine in :) I would definitely stay here again as myself and my mum really enjoyed our stay and meet some lovely people, holiday makers aswell as staff members. About 5 mins to walk to the strip where there is lots bars and restaurants also lots shops and the beach. Beach lovely and also every restaurant we went into either for breakfast or dinner were all lovely and food great.

Thank You Imparator Hotel we will see you again :)

Melissa and Debbie Unwin

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Llanelli, Wales, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is the third time I have stayed in the imparator and I have not had any trouble. The rooms are basic but I knew what I was booking. The staff are lovely and make your stay really enjoyable, they know how to have a laugh and to keep the hotel lively. We had a slight problem with our hairdryer not working but that's the only problem I have ever had over the three years. The pool is basic but still a place to enjoy and cool down in the heat. The breakfast is the same every day of a Turkish breakfast buffet but very delicious. We are the type of people that liked to eat dinner in a different place every night but enjoyed our meal so much that we ended up eating there a couple of nights, it was a bonus that the prices for dinner and lunch are reasonable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tashaarr E
England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

The Imparator hotel is a basic hotel perfect for a budget family holiday to beautiful Oludeniz. When myself, my brother and my dad arrived at the hotel it was late and we were grumpy and tired as it was around 3:00am local time but we received a warm welcome from the barman Harry and it gave us a good first impression of the hotel.While we were having a drink at the bar he noticed me desperately trying to get signal on my phone (sad I know) and gave me the password for the wifi which is free to use around the pool and bar area.
The pool is on the small side but was nice to take a dip in when we got too hot and there are plenty of sunbeds and parasols. Harry also played music from the bar near enough all day, some Turkish traditional music some dancey tunes which I loved but it may have annoyed some people (eg my dad) haha. Negative side to the pool my dad came away with an ear infection! When we got back the doctor told him it was because the pool must not have been cleaned enough, describing swimming pools in Turkey as 'soups of bacteria'. Not great.
The bedroom and bathroom we stayed in for a week were quite small but clean and the cleaners sorted out our room for us when we put the small sign on the door in the morning. We did not pay for air-conditioning but we did pay for the room safe for a week which I think, if I remember rightly, worked out at about £18.
We stayed half-board so got breakfast and dinner. Breakfast starts at 8am and finishes at 10am; same buffet every morning of Turkish breakfast like boiled eggs, meat, cheese, feta, melon, toast etc etc and orange juice, coffee and tea are free. I loved eating this every morning however my fussy brother was not too happy and just ate toast with butter on for breakfast. Dinner started at 8pm and there was a soup for starter which changed every night and was delicious! Buffet again which was very yummy, I wasn't sure what some of the food was but nevertheless tried it all and I liked everything! There was chicken, green beans, carrots, broccoli, pasta, cous cous, stuffed peppers, rice, sweet potato... Mm. You did have to buy all drinks at dinner however so we just got one litre bottle of water between us for 2 lira.
One issue with food is that (I didn't realise this previously) they do not like you bringing food from supermarkets into the hotel as it is 'against hotel policy'. Harry the barman told me off for doing this as I strolled in one day with my Cheetos and my big bottle of water. I can understand why they do this as they want to make money and they have lots of food and drink for you to buy in the restaurant... But we found it was cheaper in the little supermarket down the road! So we just sneaked little bits in inside my handbag.
Staff were mostly friendly, Harry is such a joker and will chat for England (or Turkey!), the others, waiters Ali and little boy who looks about 10 years old are very pleasant despite us seeing them work nearly every hour of the day!
We were really pleased with how the staff dealt with our check out. You have to check out of your room by 12 midday but our lift to the airport wasn't due until 10pm that night so we sat around the pool for the day and were allowed to use the courtesy showers and changing room. We ate out at a bar called Shadows that night and were given a warm farewell.
I would definitely go back to the Imparator Hotel as I enjoyed my stay and is a good simple hotel to stay in if you're going to be out at the beach or at the pool all day and only really use it for eating and sleeping in. Oludeniz is a beautiful scenic place with friendly people and we will hopefully go back. This hotel contributed to my first holiday in Turkey being a great one.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from 11 nights at hotel Imparator.. Daughter and myself loved it .. Very clean place and friendly staff (Harry,Ali and the little one) lol .. Great location .. My room could of done with a little updating but will be booking up again next year :-) .. Jay and Ellie

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Pilgrimjay
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We've just come back from two weeks in olu deniz staying at the grand taner.. Not great service there, and after 5 days of not being able to get round the pool due to towels on beds, we had had enough. My husband went on a search and met Harry at the Imparator. What a great find. We were three family's in total & were welcomed in daily to use the pool, bar & restaurant.. All the residents were friendly & didn't seem to mind at all that we were there. Harry & Ali were lovely, so friendly & we will definitely book this hotel when we go back.
Can't comment on the accomodation obviously, but the communal grounds are well kept with enough space for all, and a nice selection of books!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Lisa B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fethiye
Flora Palm Resort
#70 of 102 in Oludeniz
Belcehan Delux
Belcehan Delux
#41 of 102 in Oludeniz

Been to Imparator Hotel? Share your experiences!