Excellent rooms, very clean, big enough, fantastic air conditioning.
Decent ish food. Absolutely nothing wrong with it but a bit repetitive after two weeks. Beetroot. What more can I say !
Location - A bit remote but we knew this before we went. Make the effort people, get out there and explore. Chalis, OluDeniz, Hisaronu, Fethiye etc etc all within easy reach so get off your backsides and go and see it !!
Extensive grounds to the complex kept in great condition and cleaned endlessly. The effort made by all staff to constantly clean makes this place different to others. Well done all.
Booze - Plenty of it in all areas at all times of day / night. I took full advantage of this and thoroughly recommend this if you like a tipple. Pour your own beer. Great. Soft drinks / water / juice / slush / tea / coffee also 24/7 . Absolutely great.
Sunbeds no problem if you are out and about before 9am. If you sleep longer (Chris) then you can send your wife out to reserve one for you !!!!!!!. Ha Ha !!!!.
Animation team....Decent bunch, long hours but not as hard working as people say, i have seen more effort in other places that's all. A quick mention to a few of them....Compella "still silver to go" !, Mahmut - Volleyball legend, Yasin - Nice guy, Zafferinho - "Crazy Socks".
Bar staff - All good, no problems. Mehmet at the pool bar is a good bar man. Chuck him a few cigarettes or a couple of Lira and take time to have a bit chat with him. Great guy and very funny. What's Occuring ?
Tip Box. - They have loads of these scattered all over on bars and at restaurants etc. Make sure you all follow the instructions on the box and tip them on their side. Thank you.
Like we always say,
See you later aligator, with all animator, shabarabee, shabarabo, Bye Bye, Chow Chow!
Team Gold, UK Boccia champions, 2010.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye