We have just returned from a week at the Majesty Tuana and would have no hesitation in giving this hotel our highest recommendation. It was our first trip to Turkey and we did not know quite what to expect. We received the warmest welcome from Serkan at reception who was ever helpful, cheerful and attentive throughout our stay. Our first impression was excellent and from there onwards the hotel did not disappoint in any way.
I am astounded by other reports of the hotel staff. We found all the staff from the maids, to the bar and restaurant staff, the animation team and the hotel Manager to be extremely friendly, professional and attentive. They made every effort to ensure that we enjoyed our holiday. When the weather turned quite chilly in the evening the animation team provided gas heaters for our comfort and adjusted their entertainment programme accordingly. There is no doubt that the staff have been well selected and well trained; the fact that they return year on year is evidence of the quality and continuity of care that you may expect.
Our rooms were spotlessly clean on arrival and this standard was maintained throughout our stay. One room, allocated to our teenage daughters was a double and slightly smaller than the others, however the girls were offered the opportunity to change at any time and I expect the gentleman who gave this hotel a poor review would also have been able to change - we found the staff to be friendly and accommodating in every way.
The food was exactly what you would expect in an all-inclusive hotel. The variety was terrific - something to please all tastes. We consider ourselves to be discerning travellers and we were delighted with the quality; service was always with a smile and nothing was too much trouble. Even though the restaurants are self-service the waiters regularly served our drinks. It was possible to eat 'a la carte' during 3 nights of the holiday - again food and service was first class. Food and drink was plentiful at any time of the day and always served with a smile.
The entire complex is immaculate. Gardens, pool area, beach and all the public toilets were kept beautifully clean. Health and good hygiene is clearly a priority. There was never a problem in finding a sun bed whether on the private beach or by the pool. The views over the sea are terrific and sports facilities all good and mostly free of charge.
In all we had a most relaxing holiday which was made all the more enjoyable by a hospitable and friendly team. I cannot understand how anyone could find fault with this hotel. We would definitely return and be pleased to recommend it highly to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye