Overall we had a very nice 10 night break here which we booked independently and were very pleased to find that our Resort Hoppa taxi transfers and everything else went perfectly.
What was the hotel like? A sprawling low rise hotel complex made up of many different blocks covering many acres in an attractively landscaped garden setting. There was always a good selection of food, especially if you like fish - which we do. The drinks were good. There’s fridges sprinkled around the place with bottles of water and beer for the taking and you can pick up a full bottle of house wine on entry in the main restaurant. We stayed “club side” where the rooms were pretty nondescript and bog standard in size and had decent air conditioning. The place all over was kept very clean, although we have had better cleaned rooms in Spain – but that would just be being a bit picky really.
The hotel itself is in a very good position coastal wise but is very remote. There’s basically nowhere to walk to away from the hotel site, which can get a bit tiresome after a few days. It’s always nice to venture out but the only real opportunity is on excursions. The isolation makes you feel like you could be staying anywhere. Under the isolated circumstances it’s obviously more important than ever that the hotel entertainment is up to a high standard but it fell very short for us in this area. We’ve now been on loads of all inclusive Med’ holidays and for us the “entertainment” was by far the worst we’ve ever experienced. Every night it consisted of either second rate miming to an overly ambitious production or dragging a few reluctant audience members on stage to publically humiliate them in a very tacky 18-30 style way all in the name of “just a bit of fun”. A lot of it reminded me of WW2 soldiers dressing up as women entertaining the troops sort of standard. It’s basically a captive audience situation and after enduring it for a week we found ourselves preferring to go back to our rooms far earlier then we would normally expect to. You expect them to get outside entertainment in occasionally with something a bit traditional perhaps, but there was none of that.
This is the first AI hotel we’ve been to where you don’t have to wear the customary wrist bands. The good thing about that is that after you’ve checked out at 12pm you can carry on getting the AI. Checking out was an experience in itself and involved a white knuckle ride in a golf buggy to reception. It’s a comparatively small reception with no fancy atrium or anything but is comfortable and where you can find a luggage room, nice toilets, big TV, an HSBC cashpoint machine and a bar.
We’ve all heard bad feedback about Russians and there were loads here but they were all very polite and friendly. On the other hand the only loud and rude people that we noticed were the Brits. Bit of a pot and kettle situation.
Positives: Good food, relaxing atmosphere (inspite of being large, busy and crowded), clean and modern, good service, free beach towels and canoes and pedaloes. Great swimming pools and slides.
Negatives: Having to pay £10 each for a visa on arrival at the airport. The hotel shopping centre with tacky shops with extorniate prices selling what looked like counterfeit gear. The combination of isolated location and dreadful entertainment.
Would we go back? Well we had a good time and all of the creature comforts and essentials were spot on, but the remoteness and entertainment combo would be too off putting for a revisit. Anyway, there’s too many other places to visit and sample but that’s not to say that we wouldn’t recommend it to anyone looking for a good value short stay like we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye