“Animation Team make your holiday fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Club Tuana Fethiye

Club Tuana Fethiye
Ranked #8 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
London, England, United Kingdom
“Animation Team make your holiday fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

A good hotel, clean, family friendly and a lot to offer both in terms of food and entertainment. With helpful staff and a variety of activities going on daily you will be left wondering where your time has gone when you've stayed at this hotel. For me personally, I must say the animation team were really amazing!! A hard working bunch of people who were not only talented, motivated and friendly they also spoke a variety of languages too. The shows they performed every night were to an excellent standard every night, the games they organised and even just coming round everyday to have a chat was so lovely. A special thanks must go out to "bond", "zaferino", "maly" and "badman" (hope we got the spelling of the names right) for making me and my friends laugh sooo much every single day. The whole team are really fabulous, it is a shame on our last night we were in such a rush to catch out flight we didn't get to thank the animation team- I hope they see my message!! Thank you, from the four girls from London!

Sereena :)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sereena J
ugura, Director of Sales at Club Tuana Fethiye, responded to this review, October 2, 2011
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the value of your stay and especially happy to hear of your positive experience with our staff. We hope to host you again on any future travels to Fethiye.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (757)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

After reading the mixed reveiws about this holiday, I was quite concerned before going. We'd never stayed at an All inclusive hotel before, and booked a late deal. We (family of 3, two adults and a 3yr old) travelled on 23rd September for a week, and all in all had a REALLY GOOD TIME.

We booked and paid for Park rooms, but I emailed the hotel before we went, to ask if there was any possiblility of an upgrade to a club room, as I'd read these were closer to the main attractions. I didnt receive a reply from my email, however when we arrived, we were allocated a Club Room (at no extra charge)- quality! We were in Club Room 2309. Towards the outer edges of the Club Area, but easy enough to walk to the facilities. In addition because we had a top floor end room, it was bigger than normal, and had an extra room with two extra beds- don't know if this was the luck of the draw, but it was far superior to what I was expecting from reading others reveiws. Room was very clean (and cleaned daily) but as other have said, a bit tired looking, and by that I mean the furniture was a bit worn at the edges, etc. But spotlessly clean. We had a problem with ants on one day and as soon as it was mentioned, the cleaners came around, re-cleaned and sprayed bug killer to get rid of the ants.

Drinks are plentiful, EFES on tap, wine, spirits and even cocktails if you ask for them at the main bar (So I was confused as to why there is a cocktail bar there which charges £6 a cocktail, when you can get them free from the all inclusive bar?!). Food was fine, nice variety, but by the end of the week, does get a bit samey. Friday night is the best for food as its steak night :). I have a very fussy eating 3 yr old, but he ate fine for the week.

People have raved about the Animation team on here saying they work endlessly, which they did seem to do (I wasnt personally involved with them, and in fairness they dont pressure you to join in at all), but I want to say that ALL the staff I met there work endlessly. These people are on very low wages, and work very hard- they were all polite, had a smile for you, and would joke around with my 3yr old to make him laugh. Remember a tip goes a long way, and costs very little 10 lira is only a couple of quid, and does get you a good service. I'm not talking about everyone dont get me wrong, but the bell boy who lugged 4 suitcases up two flights of stairs, and the cleaner who got rid of the ants- they all got a tip.

Overall an enjoyable holdiday, in relaxing location. Very beautiful, my 3yr was entertained all week- he was in the kids pool, at the mini zoo, in the playground, and LOVED the kiddies disco in the night. Beach was nice, but would have been nicer if not shingle- but my son loved going in the sea and thats what counts.

Room Tip: Maybe try emailing the hotel to get a club room. We paid Park prices for a Club Room, Im glad we sta...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

My friend of 25 years and I found this hotel back in 2010 and are so gald we did !

We have gone on holiday pretty much every year since we met at mother and toddlers all those years ago. Back then it was more shopping trips and away days in the UK where our hubbies would take care of the kids while we had a rest, however with families all grown up now and the years having rolled on a bit bringing a few changes, we now like to relax for a whole week away each year in some lovely surrroundings somewhere further a field to have our 'girlie catchup'. We had holidayed in Turkey A/I once before in Olu denise and enjoyed the Turkish experience so much. However after discovering Fethiye that year while doing a scuba diving course, we decided to try the MajestyTuana because of all its great reviews.

In all those years of holidaying we only once went back to the same place twice and found it a bit disappointing so when we discovered this place and all its charms we decided (a bit apprehensively I must say) to return again this year in August for a week 3/8/2011 and boy we were not disappointed.

You know the old saying 'better the devil you know' well at our age, you pays your money, you know what you want out of a good holiday,and this place has absolutely everything !

Food is brilliant, Spa is fantastic, pools are plentyful and gorgeous, staff are amazing, AI drinks on tap 24 hours and our room was out of this world much nearer pool and dining room this year which was lovely for 2 women on our own but I have to say at no time did we feel uneasy walkeding around day or night. I am sure our room was just newly done, the bathroom was out of this world and although one does not spend too much time there, to us its an important part of the pampering experience. Air conditioning, balcony and comfy beds are part of what make the experience perfect.

We found daily sunbeds in one of the garden areas only few yards from the private beach so our days were spent sunning ourselves overlooking the sea catching the little breeze and I could take frequent swims off the jetty and my friend who enjoys the pool was only few yards from that too.

The majesty bar in the evening is called the 'quiet ba'r again not too far away short distance from the main bar area but definately lives up to its name if you fancy a bit of peace and quiet, games and entertainment is plentyful around the pool during day but no one forces you to join in if you dont fancy it, the cocktail bar down by the sea is nice place to meet other guests at the end of the day before going up to get ready for dinner, however the best bit for us (because we love to dance) is the open air disco every evening where your just as welcome if your 10 or 10 times that age lol and if it wasnt pointed out to you I guarantee you wouldnt know it was there ! You could sit in the main bar area of an evening after 11pm and never know what your missing :-)

The animation team make sure you feel special wherever you decide to enjoy your days/evenings and the bar staff (some new and some same as last year) worked tirelessly at serving you from morning till night (thankyou Mehmet ,Gokhan, Anul and the lovely lady manageress whom we met sorry forget your name), in fact everyone of them, all fantastic. I cant say enough good things about this hotel.

My one wish is that I could get the whole family to come, (am working on it) because there really is something here for every age but mum is recovering from a major illness so turkey is too far just now.

Next year was going to be somewhere special for our girlie week, since we both turn 50 but after not much deliberation we have decided that Majesty Tuana is the place for us to celebrate in style, so will be booking again in the next couple of weeks for another perfect week in August. Shame its a whole year away, cant wait to return and if I can organise a family holiday for us all somehow then I will be back again before then for sure.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Ware, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

We had 10 nights in August and had a great time. Food was plentiful and a good selection. Italian rest' was excellent. The hotel was very clean and the grounds too. Would go back, but probably won't because we like to try something different. Well worth the money.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank mandy w
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Majesty Club Tuana Park ! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel clean. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Majesty Club Tuana Park in Fethiye in the near future!
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

great hotel very clean animation team are great entertain you all day with archery football french bowls shooting pool games darts volley ball all done twice a day and danceing round the pool , all name branded drinks from becks beers jim beam smirnoff cartons of juices and help your self to efes on tap we were there for two weeks and had a great time i do recomend you take the speed boat from the jetty to go to the market it will get you there in about 15 minutes and just a two minute walk your at the market it will take you about 2 hours to get round, if you dont want to take the boat you can jump on the dalmas out side the main gate every ten minutes to got to fetyiye market on tuesdays it will cost you 4 turkish lirea each way and takes about 40 minutes, the boat is £13.00 return market is under cover and gets very hot
one of our party went diving and had a great time he was gone for about three hours?
on the second day we were there i asked the entertainmans manager for karoke and bingo and to his word he arranged it for us, (mohamed you are a legend and the best animation team member) all the best from sophie karen lynda sue jade jimmy bill gary arron georgina mark and OUR BIG LEGEND MATE (OMLETTE)

Room Tip: book the club room all have aircon and are only two high, thats were its all goes on in the day time...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank gary c
First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding your experience at Majesty Club Tuana Park

We do appreciate your positive feedback and we continue to thrive to improve our standard of service at all times.

Your comments have been shared with our Team members accordingly and we are looking forward to Welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.
Wiltshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

What can we say. Fantastic holiday, we were at Majesty Tuana from 1/9/11 for 2 weeks, We stayed in club room 2315 whilst a bit tired it was kept beautifully clean, with shampoo, shower gel and hand wash all supplied and on our anniversary we had a basket off fruit from Jane the Thompson rep and a card plus a bottle of wine and 2 glasses from the hotel plus a card. The food, staff and everything about the place was smashing a very relaxing holiday and 35 degrees every day without a cloud in the sky. My husband loved the self service beer pumps dotted about the resort. You must try the canoing trip through Thompson's, what a laugh well worth the money. Would reccomend it can't wait to go back next year

Room Tip: Take euros as thats what they seem to use more of
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
ugura, Director of Sales at Club Tuana Fethiye, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Majesty Club Tuana Park ! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel rooms convenient and clean. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Majesty Club Tuana Park in Fethiye in the near future!
East Midlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

Just arrived back from a week in the Majesty.

Rooms - stayed in room 1603 which was a Club room. The room was basic but big enough for two people. The beds were very hard which was a shame because the rest of the room was fine. We paid around £11 for a safe. The mini bar was left untouched as there was a charge for the drinks, a bit silly as everything was all inclusive in the rest of the hotel. We used the fridge to store our water taken from hotel. Showers brilliant and instant hot water throughout day. Hairdrier in bathroom and complimentary toiletries. Air con amazingly quiet too!

The club area was more central and close to restaurant, beach, bars etc. The only problem with this was the disco music that started at midnight until 2am. If you want it really quiet try booking the 'Park' rooms, which are about 10 mins walk away from central area as they will be quieter. They have own small pool also.

the hotel grounds were IMMACULATE, the staff are constantly going around cleaning and tidying, even weeding in groups as there were a lot a grassed areas. Quite a bit of watering at night and in some areas you cant walk on path or you get wet with sprinkler.

Food - Breakfast - Lots of choice inc usual ham and cheeses, yoghurts, cereals (not great quality) hot food ok but not same as English breakfast, except eggs. Fresh bread of different kinds, excellent. Lots of choice of jams/honey etc. I looked forward to having toast and jam and tea for breakfast as dont eat a lot in morning anyway.

Lunch - Served in main restaurant or Majesty bar - from 12 - 2/3pm. There really is a lot of choice for everyone, youre sure to find something to eat! Too many foods to mention, hot and cold. Pizza in Majesty bar most days and doughnuts at 4pm.

Dinner - again, so many choices, something for everyone, too many to mention. Fresh grilled fish is amazing.

Snacks until midnight but we didnt have any as too full from Dinner.

We did go out into Fethiye and Olu Deniz 2/3 nights for a change of food though which sounds strange but the local food is so good and cheap - £20 for starter, main course and drinks for two.

Drinks - Wine - I saw two/three different sorts and you can just take a glass or bottle at lunch or dinner for yourself. Efes beer - dont drink this so cant comment. Also three different sort of cocktails ready made up, was watered down a bit but still ok. There was a separate cocktail bar but you did have to pay for these.

Beach - small, sandy beach but extremely pebbly getting in and out but theres a jetty nearby if you need it to get in and out of water, via ladder. Water lovely and warm.

Sunbeds - could not understand the other reviews saying no sunbeds unless you get up at 6.30am. We could honestly get a sunbed at any time of the day anywhere, and the hotel was definately full, as our rep told us. The main pool area may be difficult to find a bed around but to be honest a few steps back and you could get one! The main pool is massive and although the hotel was busy the pool wasnt. Also used the three water slides which were good fun.

Entertainment - Not our sort of entertainment really. The animation team did work really hard throughout day and night, games etc round pool in day and shows and games etc at night. I think if I went with kids then this would be ok but we went out at night into Fethiye three times on Dolmus (around £2 each, each way). People were playing cards in the bar in evening and we got a bit bored, hence the trips to Fethiye. I think if you were in a family or group you would probably not find it so boring!

Staff - They work very hard, especially in the restaurants and most are students. We didnt find any problem with them , to be honest they all looked quite tired. I spoke to one of them and he did split shifts from 10-3 then 6-midnight. Reception staff did seem a bit surly until you spoke to them then they seemed to smile a bit more! I think if you make an effort with the staff they will make an effort with you. Language was not a problem and we could always make ourselves understood.

I have no complains at all, we both enjoyed a relaxing holiday and nice that we could just chill out all week.

Would recommend to families and couples and you have a choice whether or not to join in activities, of which there are many (football, archery, bowls, etc in other parts of hotel) or just relax and do nothing. Great hotel!!

Room Tip: Club rooms best to be nearer facilities, or Park rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank 10queen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fethiye
Yacht Classic Hotel
Jiva Beach Resort
Jiva Beach Resort
#4 of 102 in Fethiye
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,399 reviews

Been to Club Tuana Fethiye? Share your experiences!