We have just arrived back from a week at the Majesty Club Tuana. We picked it after reading many hundreds of reviews on trip advisor! As we had a young baby we wanted somewhere nearer the airport having stayed at the holiday village Sarigerme the year before( 20 min transfer) and also Marmaris (nearly 2 hour) which we knew would be a bit of a nightmare!
So the transfer was great,via minibus and checked into our room within an hour of leaving the airport. This hotel is an excellent family resort. Here is an overview:
Food great -plenty of variety and choice and 3 a lacarte restaurants. It was great to get the food handed to you the odd night. The Italian was particularly nice. Pizzas were gorgeous. Park snack bars weren't brilliant just a burger and chip or on a different day pizza and chip. Ice cream alwasy available for the kids and adults! Our daughter ( 18 months) ate brilliantly all week plenty to find for kids. I loved the omelettes and pancakes at breakfast you must try them!
Drink- never had to queue at the bar and free bottled water all round the resort as well as bottles of wine and beer pumps to pull your own drink as well as coffee and tea at all bars. Never any drunks or louts about.
Entertainment- Kids disco every night which my baby enjoyed but did get repetitive. Kids club seemed good. Great park for kids, not much going on for adults in the bar in the evening eg quiz. We didnt mind this much though as we were in bed most nights for 11. Didn't show any football but the lamb house up the road showed it all( 10 min walk )
Pools- Fab pools, great swim up bar and great waterpark. Plenty of loungers, pool towels.
Rooms - ok we had a bit of a problem in that the room was damp(bed, travel cot, seat, and anything left out got damp) at 1st we put it down to the room not being in use as it was early in the season. After 2 days we asked to get moved and the hotel was very rude and unhelpfull. They didnt seem too bothered and were very agressive saying that it couldn't be even though the bell boy came back to our room and rang the reception confirming what we said. We had an altercation with a man who claimed to be the manager who then told us the next day the bell boy wouldn't have said that. We eventually got moved. We were staying in Park 1 and got moved to a much bigger room. We saw different rooms throughout our stay and there was a big variation in size of them. This would make me cautious if I was to go back as the 1st room was very small in comparrison.
I have read on other reviews about the distance of the park rooms to the main area. The furthest away is a 5-10 min stroll at most ( we went all round the hotel grounds so don't know where people are walking from!!) Also park rooms would be quieter.
DO NOT book a turkishbath with your rep. We did and ended up in the wilderness in a run down small local hotel. There wasnt anything pleasant about this place as we had been to turkish baths before and knew what to expect. We ended up going again to The Spa at the hotel for the same price of £20 quid for the turkish bath and 30 min massage. This is a traditional turkish bath yet you get the luxury of a 5 star spa. save yourself the money and hassle and go straight to it.
Overall we had a great holiday, slightly overshaowed by the rudeness and poor customer service from the reception staff and hotel management. (The rest of the staff at the hotel were extremely pleasant) Provided you have no issue that needs their help you will have a fantastic time at this lovely resort. Any questions jusk ask me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye