Harman Hotel
$23
$162
$61
  • Breakfast included
Flora Palm Resort(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
$19
$104
Priceline
$77
$64
All reviewscalis beachturkeynext yearair conlovely hotelminute walkpool areahalf boardbar staffnothing is too much troubleout of seasoncleaned every daytwo weeksa lovely holidaythe hotel is cleanplenty of sun loungersquiet location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2010

nice hotel very clean,close to everything you will need, staff very obliging stayed half board but should have stayed B & B so we could try different places to eat.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2010

Well what can I say, me & my 15 year old son decided to go calis for 1 week over the Xmas period to get away from all the commercialism back home & what a lovely welcome we got at the Harman.

We were shown to our room which was absolutely spotless from start to finish. Towels were changed every day, beds adorned with rose petals ( a lovely touch) plenty of red hot water every night & the added touch of central heating.

All the staff couldn't do enough for you. The receptionist & bar staff deserve a special mention, they were brill!

We came on a B&B basis the breakfast being typical turkish fayre, which was absolutely delicious. Wish we were there for the eveing meal because that looked equally as good.

The hotel is situated approx 10-15 mins walk to Calis beach but a local dolmus (mini bus) makes it easily accessible to Fethiye, Olu Deniz & mountain villages.

We wouldn't hesitate to visit the Harman again, in fact we are planning on going back again in the summer months for 3 weeks this time, cant wait. ( room 102 please ha ha) See you all then & thank you to all the staff for a lovely holiday.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank hazel_100
Reviewed December 29, 2009

We have just arrived back from a week’s holiday at this charming hotel – myself, husband and 14 year old son. The hotel has an ambience about it that you feel at home as soon as you enter. Situated in a fabulous spot at Calis and not too far from the main town of Fehiyte, the hotel is near all local amenities (splash world, Turkish baths, local markets, banks, restaurants, shops, beach etc.). Travelling to and from the hotel to other parts of the Country is easily accessible via the local dolmus (minibus), connecting you from Town to Town cheaply.

The welcome received from Reception staff puts you at ease on arrival and nothing is too much for them to do for you to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. The rooms are clean and comfortable with Satellite TV and free Wi-fi. The hotel has the added benefit of central heating for the cooler winter months and air conditioning for the warmer months. The room was cleaned daily with clean towels as and when required. You will arrive back to your room from a day-out to find beds made with a few surprises!!!

Staying on a half-board basis, breakfast was buffet style with fresh bread, rolls and mainly local cuisine i.e. cheeses, olives, tomatoes, boiled eggs – but an omelette would be provided on request. Everything was fresh and appetising. Dinner was scrumptious – the Chief providing delicious, tasty, mostly Turkish meals but also English equivalents (no two days were the same). He even provided a special Christmas dinner for us on Christmas day!!!!!

As this was at a quieter time of the year for the hotel, there was no evening entertainment provided however, staff i.e. the waiter (Celal) and the barman (Ferhat), kept us entertained throughout the evening with local and historical information about Turkey along with tricks and jokes (there was no need to leave the hotel for anything else).

Being our first time to Turkey, the hospitality experienced was second to none, we would definitely recommend a trip to Turkey – friendly, welcoming, helpful and interesting people. The Harman Hotel in particular is highly recommended especially for those wishing to see the “real Turkey” and not just to experience the usual commercial aspects of tourism to Turkey.

Fabulous Turkey, fabulous Hotel Harman, fabulous staff – thanks guys!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank Surrey_LondonJamess
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I have just returned from a one week stay at The Harman, and have to say what an excellent hotel it is. It is the first time I have stayed here and would like to think it won't be the last. Although it was out of season, and it was a bit sparse on the guest side! NOTHING was too much trouble for any of the staff. The bedroom was very comfortable and the central heating was always on at night, it was cleaned daily and the cleaning lady even left me some lovely heart shaped towel and flower petal arrangements! The bathroom was nice, with a heated towel rail(also on!) and really hot water for showers. I didn't actually eat any evening meals at the hotel, as I always ate out with friends but the standard of the breakfast was very good. It's it a good position for Calis Seafront - about 15 mins walk, and the Sunday market- about 10 mins walk. Personally I had a fab stay and could not fault this at all. ps I promise to bring back an 'Elvis' momento from Vegas for you :) :)

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank soozieb
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Having moved from a beach front Hotel which had no hot water..... The Harman Hotel came to the rescue!! - The rooms are brill with masses of hot water, at any time of day, the relaxed atmosphere was just what I needed and the staff are incredible, friendly, helpful, and always ensuring that you are ok but not to the point of annoying you, they played pool with my daughter and showed her card tricks that are very impressive.

The boss is a very kind, calm and interesting man who's English is far better than my Turkish, we were invited to join him for an evening meal and a few Sarap's I felt very honoured.

We were half board and the food was fantastic! - buffet breakfast with plenty to choose from and the evening buffet was very impressive, also, with lots to choose from and the soups were delicous. The lunch time menu choice was always superb and as the boss had informed me he and the staff eat the same food as we do and he will not reduce on the quality - which you could tell.

I have been going to Calis since 1998 and I can't wait to go back to the Harman Hotel it has renewed the love that Calis has on you once you've been - (this was nearly a holiday disaster) - but the Harman Hotel came to the rescue.

A BIG Thank you goes out to The Boss, Fusun, Ferhat, Feko, Celal, and good luck to Ali with his military service, and to all the Harman Hotel staff you are all Brill!!!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! x