“Happy Harman Hotel to the rescue!”
Review of Harman Hotel

Harman Hotel
Ranked #11 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Cambridge
“Happy Harman Hotel to the rescue!”
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Having moved from a beach front Hotel which had no hot water..... The Harman Hotel came to the rescue!! - The rooms are brill with masses of hot water, at any time of day, the relaxed atmosphere was just what I needed and the staff are incredible, friendly, helpful, and always ensuring that you are ok but not to the point of annoying you, they played pool with my daughter and showed her card tricks that are very impressive.

The boss is a very kind, calm and interesting man who's English is far better than my Turkish, we were invited to join him for an evening meal and a few Sarap's I felt very honoured.

We were half board and the food was fantastic! - buffet breakfast with plenty to choose from and the evening buffet was very impressive, also, with lots to choose from and the soups were delicous. The lunch time menu choice was always superb and as the boss had informed me he and the staff eat the same food as we do and he will not reduce on the quality - which you could tell.

I have been going to Calis since 1998 and I can't wait to go back to the Harman Hotel it has renewed the love that Calis has on you once you've been - (this was nearly a holiday disaster) - but the Harman Hotel came to the rescue.

A BIG Thank you goes out to The Boss, Fusun, Ferhat, Feko, Celal, and good luck to Ali with his military service, and to all the Harman Hotel staff you are all Brill!!!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! x

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank Land70

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
london
Reviewed November 3, 2009

I was told about the Harman hotel while staying at another local hotel which had no hot water,a basic need! I went to view the Harman and was very impressed with the cleanliness,friendliness,and relaxed feel to to the place.The staff are fab! They interacted with my son,playing pool,which gave me a break!!! They had lovely hot water!!!! The owner is a very kind man.He was happy to chat to the guests but wasn't in your face!We were invited to dine with him as a celebration dinner to his sister who was visiting.Ferhat is the evening barman come show man! Just wiat til you see his card tricks.don't play poker with him!!!! Ali is a little sweetie,good luck with the army service.Fikko is very nice,the chef is great and Gilal is a good man.Thanks to all of them,they turned our holiday nightmare into an enjoyable experience.I would go back to this hotel.It has a very good location.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank gingey310
Burnley
Reviewed November 3, 2009

3* hotel 5* service, could not fault this hotel.
Not our original choice tour operator moved us ,staff were excellent nothing to much trouble. Very quiet but end of season but calis 5 min walk away.
Definately going back.
Check out Pies and Pastries next to Scarletts Bar wicked Cheesecake.
Karen and Charlie Burnley

1 Thank kazmon
Essex England
Reviewed October 28, 2009

As I am only 5ft tall and not a very good swimmer I found the pool too deep for me to feel comfortable. It was filled right to the very top and I was unable to stand on the bottom even on tiptoe, if it had been just 6 ins lower I would have felt safe enough to swim. Apart from this I found the hotel an excellent place to stay, it was fairly quiet as it was the end of the season but this meant we got to know most of the other guests.. Breakfast was good and the chef cooked omelettes or pancakes as extras to the cold buffet. Two evenings we had the option of a buffet dinner for 15 lira and this was excellent. There was plenty of hot water and towels were changed twice a week, rooms were cleaned daily. All the staff were friendly and the pool barman even stayed at his post during a storm and heavy rain. The beach is about 5 to 10 mins walk away but local minibuses run from the top of the road (approx 100 yds from the hotel) every 10 mins if you prefer.
We will definitely return to this hotel.

1 Thank DawnMargaret
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed October 27, 2009

I stayed with my family in hotel Harman in August 2009. This is a
fantastic place. The staff is very friendly, nice and funny. Special thanks to Ali, Celal, Ayhan, Sengul and all staff. Without you, this hotel would't be such a wonderful
place.
Regards from my sons Szymon and Dominik to Ali, Celal and
always smiling Ayhan.
It was the best holiday in my life.I'm happy that I'll return to the Hotel Harman with family. I can't wait next holidays.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank justajj
london
Reviewed October 24, 2009

Our first trip to Turkey.That was a wonderful holiday, Room with nice pool view, clean and nice size, Swimmingpool clean and safe, breakfast, dinner open buffet and all foods just wonderful, Service stuff are very friendly, we loved and very impressed spending time at the bar with wonderful music, confortable bar chairs and a specially with very inteligant barman Fairat.,Location is also good. 5 min.walk to Calis beach, 100 m to dolush stop to fethiye, 5 min walk to sunday market. we deffinatly be back to Harman Hotel next June. .

• Stayed October 2009
2 Thank evrasian
Isle of Wight
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Very friendly helpful staff. Cosy and clean accomodation. Lovely gardens, good location. Not too big, very suitable for a relaxing late season holiday. Only critsism sun beds had fixed backs and not very comfortable if you want to read. You get better service than in some 5star hotels.