“A hidden gem”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Cafe, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

What a find, a welcome change of atmosphere & food. No pressure. It's hidden upstairs so easily missed my advise to them would be better advertising but then it may loose it's laid back charm. Would recommend to all.

1  Thank Judy C

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We visited the Karabina this year while on holiday in Fethiye, and to be honest it was a breath of fresh air, something different from the normal restaurants in Turkey. Alp and his staff made us feel very welcome (he speaks perfect English) even helping us to sort out a problem we had with the authorities.
We ate in the Karabina most evenings and the food was fantastic.

Alp and his wife Iko made us so welcome I think we will return to this area next year.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I arrived in Fethiye with my sister with no clue where we were going to go/stay as a storm approached town. After parking our car along the main street through town, I looked up to the left and spied a really cool looking balcony with a bunch of people hanging out. I also saw the name of the place and a giant picture of a carabiner which spoke to the rock climber in me.

We decided to hunker down in Karabina, quickly use the wifi, then go on our way to find a place to stay for a few nights, but that's when fate intervened. Shortly after showing up, the power went out for the whole neighborhood, and it started pouring rain. We settled in and started chatting with the owner of the place, Alp, who was a fountain of great information, a warm host, and really just a special person.

Long story short, Karabina became our go-to watering hole for our time in Fethiye. Very chill, welcoming atmosphere, and great people all around (staff and guests). Would highly recommend to anyone and especially anyone with a case of wanderlust and a world traveler mentality.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Whether you're hungry for great food, thirsty for a premium coffee or interested in local activities, look no further then Karabina Bistro. The salads are huge, fresh and delicious, the manti (turkish ravioli) is 5 star and the mocca coffee rocked my world. The price is also easy on the wallet and the ambience (rustic interior with two balconies) can't be beat. Also love the easy going, jazzy vibe! Staff are incredible, especially the owner Alp! Alp went above and beyond to tell me about the area and inform me of the best routes for my onward travel plans. He is truly a gem and the Karabina Bistro is a shining star!! Bon Apetit, Prost, Salud, Enjoy!! Regina - Nebraska, USA

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Would defo go back here again food atmosphere was fantastic four clean plates at mains and desserts also if ur not an alcohol lover try the strawberry or mint lemonade the milkshakes great too I had sea food pasta packed with calamari mussels sword fish delicious. Give this place ago !!!!