“Best cruise ever”

Before Lunch Boat Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the original Turkish/Australian owned and operated company Beforelunch Boat Cruises. We are based in Fethiye, Turkey. Our boat is called “Ros” and is moored near the Ozsut Café in the main harbour in Fethiye. Our boat has 6 double cabins and one family cabin for 4, all with private en-suites, and one bunk cabin with shared bathroom and we take 16 – 18 people on board, with Captain and 2 crew. We do not have an office so please check ‘Directions and Details’ to find us in Fethiye. We also offer weekly or longer cruises and private cruises. The best way to contact us is via email with enquiries about dates of departure, or other details. All emails are answered personally and promptly in English.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I cannot say enough about the Before Lunch Team or the cruise .my husband and i on the advice of a friend went on the cruise with little idea what to expect , we had 3 nights and 4 days on a gorgeous , spacious eco friendly gulet boat .Ros part owner (aussie) helped us with our bookings and anything else we needed to know or help with, nothing was ever a problem .The Team on board Ahmet (captain( Sonny(cook) and another young helper were just great,friendly and very hospitable .The cabin rooms are spacious , and very clean and comfortable .The food is excellent ,some of the best ive ever tasted and just so delicious.drinks reasonably priced ,During the day we , snorkeled,swam, sunbaked , chatted, drank , watched the sunset , laid up on the decks at night watching the stars , late night swims , ( you could see the phosphorescence in the water), Each place we anchored had something to see or do. Walks past old ruins to a peak with wonderful Mediterranean views,met some wonderful people that we will no doubt keep in touch with .on the last night my husband played the guitar which is on board for anyone to have a go with and had a wonderful night ,it was sad to leave as we just had so much fun ,and will be most definately be back ..i highly recommend every-body to go on this when in Turkey Fetiyhe ..This cruise is suitable for families, couples, singles ETC ,THE boat is very spacious and your able to have ur own space if needed .Thanks to Ros , Ahmet and Sonny for having us and our friends that we met , you have made our trip one to remember

4  Thank NardeenDonnelly
Beforelunch B, Manager at Before Lunch Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

It was our pleasure
Beforelunch team

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We recently went on a blue cruise with Before Lunch. Ahmet and Sonny were lovely hosts and we experienced nonstop excellent food and sincere concern for our happiness and comfort. This is a nice, laid back boat which takes you to some very nice bays. You can snorkel and hike or do nothing at all. We enjoyed meeting the other travelers aboard and being on the water letting the rest of the world go.

1  Thank Jules-Jordan-Kauai
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I’ve spent many summers in Turkey and believe the ideal way to experience the spectacular Mediterranean coast is by boat. The sea is divine and there are so many idyllic bays and coves to enjoy in this beautiful part of the world. For me, a boat cruise is an essential experience in Turkey.

After taking a few consistently delightful cruises on Ros, I choose and recommend to go Before Lunch for an authentic, relaxed and more-refined boat cruise. Ros, is a clean and comfortable, traditional gulet and the Before Lunch team provide a friendly and professional service from first enquiry to cruise-end. This is an exceptional gulet cruise - as affirmed in feedback from many other happy guests.

I highly recommend experiencing the magic of a blue cruise Before Lunch. I am confident that discerning travellers will have a wonderful time and appreciate the quality service provided by the Before Lunch team.
Book early to ensure your place on Ros – BeforeLunch :-)

1  Thank Jazibe-Management
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have just got back from a fantastic trip to Turkey, the highlight of which was definitely the Beforelunch gulet 4 day 3 night cruise from Fethiye. From the excellent organisation prior to my arrival led by Ros the Aussie member of the team, to the friendliness, amazing cooking skills and great local knowledge of the crew especially Ahmet the Captain, it was the perfect getaway. I made like minded friends I'm sure I will keep in touch with for years, having conversations about anything and everything while contemplating the most important decision of the day - to swim or sunbathe first! We were treated to dolphins swimming by, turtles while snorkeling, and stunning views after a hike that only our boat seemed to know about. The location for the last night at Sunset Bay certainly didn't disappoint, and I can assure you it's worth every penny. Enjoy!

2  Thank Kirsten G
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I booked with before lunch.com after reading the reviews here on Tripadvisor. We are so happy we did! Ros (a co-owner with Ahmet the captain) took care of all our booking needs via email and answered all our questions.

Ahmet (the captain) and Sunny (the chef) were great hosts. The boat is large enough for 12 + but on our cruise there were only 3 couples, so there was plenty of room to spare.The food was fantastic, so fresh and prepared right on board by Sunny and Ahmet.

Ahmet took us to great places in the Gulf of Fethiye and we hiked on 2 of the mornings. There were loads of swimming and snorkeling opportunities every day.

We had a great relaxing time on the ROS. Thank you Ahmet and Sunny!

1  Thank AMag_Colorado