“Cocktails & Sunsets!!”

Ranked #34 of 437 Restaurants in Fethiye
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Matisse is in a great spot on a 'promenade' which is right on the shoreline. It's located in an area which is home to a number of other modern, trendy Bars & Restaurants where the clientele seems to be mainly Turkish. I think this because it's in what is definitely the nicest, cleanest part of town but also perhaps due to the fact that its a 25-30 minute walk from central Fethiye.

We visited Matisse on a couple of occasions because we wanted to watch the sunset with some pre-dinner drinks and we were certainly not disappointed. They have some comfortable sofa's to lounge on which are right by the waters edge. The cocktails were very good and pretty inexpensive - only £5-6 and the measures were large!
Though the drinks were good, the Sunset was breathtaking. We had a perfect view of the shimmering ocean and pine clad hills before the sun set behind the headland. It almost felt as if it had been laid on especially for us!

We didn't actually eat dinner at Matisse but we did share some Calamari one evening and it was absolutely delicious - the best we had on the entire trip!

I thoroughly recommend you pay Matisse a visit - you won't be disappointed!!

2  Thank S1Russ

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is my first visit to Turkey, the city of Fethiye is excellent. The water front is very nicely landscaped.

Matisse Restaurant could not be praised more. The owner and staff were very accommodating to the needs of my family. I returned next day to enjoy the beautiful view of the calm sea.

I recommend Matisse for all age groups.

The exact location of the restaurant can be viewed at:
Http://www.eyamakan.com/?dest=3250

2  Thank Hamdan A
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Day or night time a nice place to stop , lovely atmosphere , evenings are chilled and relaxed on comfy seating , when the live music is on this along with the harbor front setting make for a relaxing evening, during the day lovely coffee and cakes ...and ice cold efes too, reasonable prices and good friendly helpful staff .

2  Thank dinkydivauk
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Driving through the town, we came across this restaurant on the beach. What a wonderful discovery. Most attractive setting looking out over the water, comfortable seating, nice ambiance inside. Our meals, caesar salad and club sandwich, lived up to expectation. Prices were very reasonable. We would definitely return to this restaurant if in the area again.

3  Thank HelenRose
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We visited this restaurant in oct 12, the setting and staff is very good . However the food needs to improve.They had no rice for the rissotto so I had to choose something else, I chose a pasta meal. The Fish & chips ordered was Salmon in batter that all fell off the fish. I have to assume they had no white fish, so used a piece of Salmon instead.
Both meals were not good but the waiter was very apologetic for not having the rissoto in and as I said the venue is very nice. I really hope they improve the food.

2  Thank travelnobags