“Excellent value every year”

Jerry's Daily Boat Trip
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Jerry. I was born in the beautiful town of Fethiye and have been sailing the waters in this area and running boat trips for many years.Our boat trips take in the quiet, secluded bays and islands of stunning Fethiye Bay.You can spend a lovely, relaxing day on one of our boats whilst we cruise the bays and islands. Sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling or fishing…it is up to you! There will be a delicious home cooked buffet lunch prepared from local food and in the afternoon you can enjoy home made cake. We provide personal service throughout your day with us.English speakingMax 24 people Boat trips run every day: Depart 9:30 /10:00 – Return: 17:30 /18:00Private trips can be arranged if required (including sunset cruises)– Min 12 people (surcharge applies to smaller groups)No loud musicWhy not come along and join us for a relaxing day and enjoy Turkish hospitality at it’s best!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent value every year”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

A fantastic boat trip for the day for only £15 (45TL). We go on Jerry's boat trips every year we come to Turkey and love every second of it. There's something for everyone whether your a family with young children or teenagers, a couple or travelling alone. You can enjoy sunbathing with fantastic views, fishing, swimming and snorkelling. Jerry knows the best bays and coves to go to and likes to go where the other boats don't!
The day we went with him this year he managed to find and show us 2 octopuses which was truly amazing. Anything you catch he will cook on the BBQ for lunch and the food is delicious, with his special garlic bread, a huge freshly cooked buffet at lunch followed by some amazing cake and tea/coffee mid-afternoon (all included in the price). He also does pick-ups and drop-offs back to your hotel/apartment at no extra cost.
You may pay a tiny bit more for Jerry Boat than similar trips in the area by perhaps 10TL (about £3 or so) but that extra couple of quid gets you high quality, and a memorable and personable trip. His family are lovely and so are the other people you meet on the trip.
Worth paying for every time!

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good we did it twice!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My girlfriends famalam have done this boat trip for the last three years and having joined them for my first visit to Turkey, going on the Jerry boat was a must. Honestly, it was the best part of my holiday going on Jerry's boat. The food is cooked by his wife and is so fresh and fantastic. You really feel like your part of the crew on this charming sea adventure! Theres fishing, snorkelling, sun bathing, barbecues etc.

To say that this trip is good value at £15 (45 TL) is the understatement of the millennia. No seriously, you have to check this guy out when your next in Fethiye. Lovely personal service that I am sure you will not get anywhere else. You even get picked up and dropped off. Anyway, it was so good we did it twice and both trips were worth every penny.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank malloryman92
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice Relaxing day on the boat”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Nice relaxing boat trip if you like fishing you will like this trip jerry is very informative about the sea and surrounding area very nice chap . We met some nice people on board to and that makes the day to. The food seemed ok when made and put out but we never really tried it as the friends we were with happen to be chefs by trade put me off a bit because they thought the hygiene and prep with regards the food was not of a good standard so I didn't try it and it worried me i might get a belly ache but everyone else who eat thought it was nice and there seems to be no complaints with regards other reviews apart from this a throughly enjoyable day .

Visited July 2013
2 Thank 37amy
Gillingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good value”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great boat trip for £15, I would just pay that for the food itself. The staff are family and friendly and will cater for your needs. This is the second time I have used Jerry Boat and will use him every year. You can either relax or fish and they stop off for a swim and snorkeling. Book Jerry on Facebook early to ensure a place.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank TankieRTR
South yorkshire
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fabulous, so pleased I stumbled on this on tripadvisor”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Just want to echo all the positive comments about this trip.

A bit more expensive than some of those on offer but worth every penny. I emailed Jerry whilst in hotel (info@jerryboat.com) and asked when he next had spaces and then turned up on the day.

What a fab day out, fishing, snorkelling, swimming eating, drinking.

The drinks weren't overpriced. the was tons of room on the boat and Jerry was a fantastic and entralling host. The young crewman (Anthon) stole my daughter's heart.

Massive thanks to Jerry and a definite "don't miss out" to anyone looking for a great day out, wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

Visited August 2013