“Fantastic Bread. The Best in Fethiye” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hanibaba Fethiye Koftecisi

Hanibaba Fethiye Koftecisi
Ranked #12 of 401 Restaurants in Fethiye
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: HANIBABA'S FETHİYE KEBAB ABD KOFTE HOUSE Outstanding local famous grills, kebaps from various regions of Anatolia. Especially ''Köfte'' so mouthwateringly delicious! We have gathered here in several variants of the most famous and delicious.We use carefully selected organic and fresh ingredients ( olive oil, butter and pure natural products )Meat products are manufactured entirely in our own farms We only use natural rock salt which is called Sivas regions flower salt) FLOWER SALT: in the Sivas region, produced from salt quarries ,it's completely natural and is not harmful to health.Our Koftes are prepared without the use of additives and fillers, using only rock salt and Beef . Our Kofte meat is selected from five different locations of young calfs and prepared with the master craftsmanship and grilled on charcoal ember and served on a soft buttery pita, roasted peppers and tomatoes alongside..Urfa-style (thin crust) pizza and pita, of our own manufacture. The Chef of the Restaurant Veysel Adigüzel. Participated in Master chef training programs in The Culinary Institute of America, New York USA. What is it that makes 22 years culinary experience in Hotels, Restaurants and mega class charter yachts : (Six years abroad) Kenya Mombasa , Lisbon, Portugal and the Caribbean islands and west mediteranean coasts.Job in present: HANIBABA Fethiye Köftecisi Languages :Fluent in English,German,Turkish, with good conversational Russian and Portoguese. Married and father of two children.
Sheffield
“Fantastic Bread. The Best in Fethiye”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Only ate here once, & only had a Cheese salad as it was a lunch time. But that salad came with the most fantastic & tasty bread I have ever eaten in Turkey. In fact I saw a group of German Tourist taking away their bread that was not eaten.
I wish now I had made the effort & gone back there at night, so I could have had one of their kebabs. But this restaurant will go on my Places To Visit list for my next turkish holiday

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank lulabellsheffield
Veysel A, Sahibi at Hanibaba Fethiye Koftecisi, responded to this review, October 18, 2014
First of all, I apologize for my delayed response. Thankyou very much for revewing Fethiye Köftecisi !.Your attantion on details and your nice -analitical thinking comments made me remember the green salad with cheese on the top ı made and the ciabatta rolls.wich my sister bakes. Fethiye Köftecisi is the only place whre you can find freshly baked ciabatta rolls at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I will be looking forward to seeng you soon again . Table number 11 is reserved for you.

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“lezzet süper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

service was excellent, friendly atmosphere, the food is great, fiat normal, I would recommend try soup, meatballs different, easy access, one of the places to be visited when you go to Fethiye

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Aridiane W
Veysel A, Sahibi at Hanibaba Fethiye Koftecisi, responded to this review, October 19, 2014
Dear our guest,
First of all ı appologise for my delayed respons. I was not even aware of the existence of my account on TripAdvisor. Our guests have made nice comments about our restaurant however.

Thankyou very much for your nice and valuable revew any your support.
Hanibaba Fethiye Köftecisi
Fethiye, Turkey
“Have been twice in recent weeks.........great kofte”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Looks like a cafe. Good service and mostly different types of kofte on e menu. Not expensive and comes with lovely warm bread and meze to get you started. I've had e chicken shish, plain kofte and the chicken wings. Reasonably priced, very tasty and freshly cooked.

Well worth it, nice for a change and people from Calis may recognise some of the waiters and e ladies doing the cooking. Not quite fast food but fastish.

They also do a really nice looking Turkish breakfast with proper Van cheese. Looking forward to trying it sometime in the near future.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Veysel A, Sahibi at Hanibaba Fethiye Koftecisi, responded to this review, October 17, 2014
Dear guest,

I am sory for the delay of replying to your kind revewing Fethiye Köftecisi.
This place used to be Pizza and coffe shop before ı took over ..I didnt want to waste the furniture and the ı did not change much from ıts decoration , thats why it looks like a cafe but we are serving local famous grills, kebaps from various regions of Anatolia.
We have gathered here in several variants of the most famous and delicious.
Meat products are manufactured entirely in our own farms .

Thankyou very much for yo0ur lovely feedback!!