“4 Day from Fethiye to Olympos”

Alaturka Cruises – Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.18*
and up
Ephesus Region to Fethiye Including a Pamukkale...
Reviewed August 22, 2016

This was probably the highlight of my trip to Turkey. The coast line is just amazing. Turquoise, blue sea, stunning landscape and lots of chances to have some action like para gliding, scuba diving or snorkeling.
The boat's crew was always happy and very friendly, serving us excellent dishes on board and making sure that everyone feels comfortable.
I can highly recommend this trip!

Date of experience: August 2016
in 12 reviews
"mediterranean"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We had a great day out and enjoyed the hospitality of the crew as they took us for a full day exploration of some beautiful local places to swim and snorkel

It did help that we saw plenty of beautiful fishes and some turtles, but a memorable day and also some of the best food we've had all holiday!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

For me, the best way to enjoy the Turkish coast is on a boat. And if you want to travel from Fethiye to Olympus or return, I highly recommend doing it on a gulet cruise.
Everything was easy, well organised and thoroughly enjoyable with Alaturka. They are a wonderful team and provide a great service. The boat was beautiful and comfortable, the food was delicious and plentiful and the crew attentive and professional. We loved the combination of swimming in beautiful bays and passing stunning coastline as well as visiting the lovely town of Kas and a fun night of dancing at the pirate's bar. We had an awesome group to enjoy the cruise with as well.
I certainly recommend Alaturka for a their cruises and any other services they offer.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

We had the most fabulous four days aboard the Lady Jane, with the most amazing crew! The food was out of this world, the best I had anywhere in Greece or Turkey. And the scenery was awesome- tranquil bays to relax and refresh the mind, gorgeous, clear, turquoise water to refresh the body and amazing sunsets to refresh the spirit. I would highly recommend this journey to all who are visiting the beautiful country of Turkey.

Date of experience: June 2016