“Amazing time and friendly people:)”

Mermaid Diving Club
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Thankyou so much for helping me complete my open water, it was amazing! We had such a good time and are hoping to come back next year! Hopefully to do my advanced!:D When i went, it was my first time diving, and Mermaid Diving Club were very good at helping beginner divers and were very friendly:) i loved it, and definitely trying to persuade my parents to let us come back! :)

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"photos"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I took my open water certification with Faik and his team while in Turkey earlier this year, and absolutely loved it. I took my course in the colder months, so while the water was freezing, Faik more than made up for it with his humour, friendliness and enthusiasm for what he does.

I couldn't recommend this more highly; if you're the least bit interested in diving then this is an experience you won't regret!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Thank you so much, i had a fantastic time, i had never do it before and all the staff were 100% helpfull with anything i needed to know, i loved it so much i and going to go diving with Mermaid Diving club next month, thank you again so much :-)

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Took my two boys diving for the first time with Mermaid diving club. Both kids are not massive fans of the sea and were quite reluctant when I first mentioned the idea but I managed to convince them to try and they were so glad they did! The friendly and professional instructors really put us all at ease and showed great patience with us, which helps you learn to trust them quite quickly. We fed the fishes by hand and had some fantastic pictures taken by the guides which were put onto disc for us. The price of the trip also includes lunch which was really very nice. Will definitely book with these guys again when I go back to Turkey as we would all love to do the PADI course, got the bug now!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Me and boyfriend went for our first ever dives today with Mermaid Diving and we enjoyed it so much we not only did an extra qualification on top of our trip but we are also going back to do another course tomorrow!! The staff were so friendly and made it a personal, enjoyable and relaxed day. The boat is lovely and the whole top floor is for passengers, with seating uncover and out, and comfy mats to lie on in or out of the sun. You can snorkel or just swim around between dives and there is a fridge full of all sorts of drinks and ice creams you can always access and pay the tab at the end. The sea is beautiful, warm and full of fish. I can easily say it was one of the best experiences of my life and I now have a new hobby to enjoy!