3,313 results
All reviews moonlight restaurant dolphin beach lykia restaurant agora bar bungalow room champagne beach marina pool visited letoonia turkey the main hotel shuttle boat animation team fish restaurant large resort a la carte steep steps beautiful resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Big scenic resort that has the potential to be fantastic, unfortunately our family holiday was nothing short of a nightmare.

We arrived late evening as a family of 4 and had paid for a family room. What we got was two twin bed pushed together, a sofa bed and a rickety travel cot.

After a long flight and arriving at 1.30am in the morning we requested for the hotel to bring some form of room service, they refused and told us to go to the night time snack bar.... With a 1 and 3 year old!! Not helpful or practical.

The room was basic, small and dank with a horrible sewage smell the entire time. The toilet flush handle broke off the first time we used it. The "minibar" was a fridge that wasn't plugged in when we arrived and did not work the entire time. Overall impressions of room.... More budget no frills hotel than 5*.

Beach and pool side loungers were frequently occupied by towels for days on end without being used. I've seen lots of reviews stating otherwise but this was not my experience and the hotel do nothing to prevent this.

The worst part of our holiday was the food, lots of flys buzzing around the restaurants landing in foods. Other hotel guests just touching food from buffet or eating straight from serving pans with bare hands. Disgusting. Unsurprisingly, we suffered with diarrhoea and vomiting for the last 3 days of our holiday and were confined to our hell hole of a room.

This is at best a 2* star Resort with 5* setting. What a disappointing let down.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank westl0nd0ner
Letoonia R, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Club & Hotel Letoonia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear westl0nd0ner,

We are sorry to hear that your holiday was not as you expected, however we hope this did not spoil it for you, as we would like the opportunity to make this up to you in the future. Unfortunately Club and Hotel Letoonia do not offer room service, as our resort consists of 685 rooms, making it too big to offer this service. However we do offer night snacks to those guests who arrive later in the night.
We would like to thank you once again for rewarding us 3 stars.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to Letoonia last week with my daughter and grandson for 5 days, and overall we were very happy with our stay. The food was amazing, plenty of choice, hot and fresh, the a la carte in the fish restaurant was fabulous, and marvelous views across the bay. The steps were horrendous, luckily we were quite near the lift, but it kept breaking down, and when it wasn't working I really struggled getting up the 75 steps to our room, and some were a lot higher up than us. The big disappointment for us was the mini bar, which wasn't replenished after the first day. As we had a 2 year old with us we decided to take our own gin and have a night cap in the room when the little one went to bed, rather than keep him up and use the all inclusive. We went to the bar to ask for a bottle of tonic water, and they wouldn't let us have one, we couldn't buy one anywhere, how crazy is that? Bottles of tonic lined up behind the bar, we could have drunk ourselves under the table on the free booze, but they wouldn't let us have a bottle of tonic water! You are miles from anywhere so can't nip to a shop, and for the money we had paid they should have allowed us a bottle of tonic, took the shine of for us.

Room tip: Ask for a low level room
1  Thank SUSIE_M-2011

Dear SUSIE_M-2011

Firstly Thank you for taking the time to review Club and Hotel Letoonia. Feedback like this is very important to us, as it helps us to improve our hotel for both new and returning guests.Our mini bar should be replenished with water daily,if this was not the case we would like to apologise for this. Here at Club Hotel Letoonia we like to take both positive and negative feedback seriously, We will be sure to pass your comments onto our managment team for review.

We thank you once again,

Best Regards

Guest Relations TEAM.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here last week, returning home on Wednesday. Firstly the hotel is beautiful, huge and very picturesque. The layout is very spread out so adds privacy to your visit, you never feel crowded. The food was ok, lots of choice just not a lot I’d eat, but I’m really fussy. The main restaurant was a cattle market we ate mainly at the moonlight restaurant after the first night. With the exception of one further night in the Lucia when we went in at 9pm ( a full hour before it was due to close) to find no tables laid and all tables being stripped to breakfast lay out.
This is indicative of my problem with this hotel. It is being hugely let down by the F&B service, I’ve never been to a four star plus hotel where its ok for waiters, bar team etc to be on their mobile phones while working. No drinks offered in the main restaurant, no coffee or tea served at breakfast ( fetch your own ) Plates cleared with not a word spoke, just snatched out from under you. Waiters around the bars but never asking whether you would like a drink just clearing glasses. I must say the exception is the moonlight restaurant is a completely different experience and very good.

Now unfortunately on to the main reason for my review. Both my partner and myself were massively ill while staying here. I won’t give you the gory details. We weren’t the only ones as other reviews state.
I believe as stated in previous reviews it was norovirus having had it before and not normally being prone to stomach bugs.
Not the hotels fault however the tone of the responses to reviews doesn’t sit well with me. The tone that they didn’t know people were getting ill or even that no one was is quite frankly absurd. More concerning is the fact they had taken no precautions to prevent the spread. No hand sanitisers, cold water in hand wash sinks. Chefs wandering the resort in their chef jackets.

After being very poorly myself, my partner was ill the day before we were due to leave I went to reception at 7:30 in the morning to ask if I could pay for a late check out so he could rest in the room as our pick up was an evening one. After explaining he was very ill and he couldn’t move from bed I was told no but we could leave our bags and use the hotel facilities. After that helpful suggestion I asked if I could speak to someone else who could help me, and was told to come back after 9am. The gentleman I spoke to then extended us until 2pm without charge. However this then meant that my still very poorly partner sitting for five hours in reception. At no point did anyone ask if he was ok, or if he needed a doctor. The doctor wasn’t there when I went looking.
This hotel could be amazing, the facilities on offer already are but it needs someone to look at the finer detail it lacks the attention to guests needs that a 4* plus hotel should have. Such a shame and could be so easily resolved.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank helenrU9734PO

Dear helenrU9734PO,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for visiting Club and Hotel Letoonia, and thank you for taking the time to write a review.We are sorry to hear that your holiday was not as you expected, however we hope this did not spoil it for you, as we would like the opportunity to make this up to you in the future.

Our food and beverage team work hard throughout the season, and we are sure they will be dissapopinted to hear that you did not find the service they offered to be up to the standard expected. Our main Lykia restaurant opens it's doors at 19:30 and closes at 21:30. However we apologise that you found some tables to be cleared away before that time.

Club and Hotel Letoonia has an onsite doctor, as well as nurse, available 24 hours to help anyone in need of their service. For emergency situations all members of staff have access to phone the doctor at all points in the hotel.

We will make sure to pass all of your comments onto our management team for further review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

stayed here for ten nights... ate at fish alacarte restaurant and had to be admitted to hospital next day for iv antibiotics due to food poisoning. The information about the fish restaurant says its on beach and romantic... well it is on the beach but pitch dark. The waiter had a torch to show us menu. I developed severe dehydration due to d and v food poisoning. My husband checked us out of hotel early am and they were most difficult telling him they needed the towel cards. My husband told them he left the towels in the room but they said he should have had them returned to towel booth for cards. All the while I was in Fethiye hospital. Very unsympathetic. The reply from letoonia to the previous review stated no one was hospitalised due to the food. I was and was very ill.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank escothesa
Letoonia R, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Club & Hotel Letoonia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear escothesa,

We would also like to apologise to you for the difficulties you faced during your holiday with us. It is our main priority to keep guests happy and safe whilst they are holidaying with us, and it is dissapointing to hear that you fell ill with sickness whilst here.
During the time you were here at Club and Hotel Letoonia we had approximately 1600 guests staying with us, many of whom also ate in our fish ala carte restaurant- and whom did not come down with any such illness afterwards.
Club and Hotel Letoonia have an onsite food quality engineer who checks all food before it is served in our restuarants, including regular tests of temperature of the food and the equimpent in which food is stored and prepared.
We appreciate Club and Hotel Letoonia is a huge resort, however whenever any of our guests come down with sickness, we have an onsite doctor and nurse, available 24 hours, to assist during the sitiation.

The previous reply from Letoonia on another review stated that no guests from the Netherlands had been admitted to hopsital, as this was in reply to what was said during that review.

We would like to thank you once again for rewarding us 3 stars.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While still staying at this beautiful hotel , I would like to already share my great experience. Everything is just just perfect, very proffesional staff and animation. I definetely recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CeyhanDul

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor,
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again in the future.

All the best,