“The most fun I've had all inclusive!”

Letoonia Club & Hotel
Ranked #10 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I visited the hotel twice this summer - once in June and again in September, loved it both times. I understand why some people say the rooms are dated- definitely if you are comparing to uk hotels. The first time I stayed was in a room near to the hotel (block 106) second time was in block 11 which was much nicer, at least it was decorated in a delightful shade of orange! My favourite thing about the hotel is the grounds and the entertainment. I spent my days wandering around the resort relaxing and getting stuck into pool games and water aerobics, yoga and Zumba, there's something to do for everyone. Evenings were spent watching the show (including getting roped into joining in a couple of times too) and pulling my best shapes with the animation team in the delightfully tacky disco! The show is always amazing - I've never stayed at a hotel with shows before but they really are amazing - the talent those guys have is insane. The service I can never complain about but as a young blonde I probably got served faster than others, not that I complained! The rooms are always clean and the grounds are spectacular - so neat and green. The food can be a bit odd - everything looks English but never tastes the same! They have to cater to many different tastes though. The moonlight restaurant is really nice, romantic if you're into that sort of thing, Lykia is a bit more for families but both have the same choice of food. Overall I would recommend this place - book ahead though to get a decent price otherwise you could get somewhere a bit more exotic for same price

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
LetooniaLife, Guest Relations Manager at Letoonia Club & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear guest,
We Thank you for your kind feedback about Letoonia .We are delighted to read such a positive review and honored to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel,food and staff.

With Kind Regards,
Guest Relations

There are newer reviews for Letoonia Club & Hotel

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I am currently at the Club Lotoonia, 5 days in. What a fab hotel! I normally stay in top end 5* hotels, my last being the Elounda Blue Bay Palce - gorgeous but coming back £8000 lighter you do question if it was worth it. I have to say this is one of very few places I would definitely return too. Having two babies under 3 I've become very fussy on what I'm looking for and I feel they've nailed it on so many levels. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful. There is so much variety with the food, places to go or too sit and relax. There are very few steps and they have a little buggy and carage to take you to different ends of the hotel - this actually is my 2 yr olds favourite thing to do! Great little children's area also. The food is delicious, the Lykia and the Moonlight being our favourite places to eat. They have these rocking hammocks everywhere to chill on - bloody amazing! They have a shuttle that takes you back and forth to Fethiye every half hour for a very small fee. It's like everything is thought out. I've noticed a few people saying the rooms are shabby/old fashioned - the rooms are very Turkish, quite 70's but extremely comfortable and clean - it's only how the Italians do it, they're always very 70's. the hotel and its grounds are very well kept, freshly painted walls and varnished wood. If this hotel modernised its rooms, reception and sun loungers it'd then be out of most people's budget!! There isn't a waiter service for drinks etc but you're never too far from a bar anyway. There are toilets everywhere - random thing to say but when you're always changing nappies this means alot!! I wouldn't be put off this hotel if you're a single couple as there are so many hidden quiet spots.

On the whole a brilliant holiday, will bring all of my family back and will recommend to everyone! Well done club Lotoonia!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Loulalechat
LetooniaLife, Guest Relations Manager at Letoonia Club & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback about Letoonia .We are delighted to read such a positive review and honored to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel,food and staff.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

all previous descriptions are accurate, apart from the negative ones! What a place this is. the entertainment team are totally fantastic and the waiting staff work tirelessly all day and night... brilliant, positive, friendly etc.
whilst the rooms are a bit dated they are large, comfortable and have a fridge, dressing gowns towels etc.
lovely views and gardens kept pristine.
larger not great but hey!
ps the spa is expensive

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
LetooniaLife, Guest Relations Manager at Letoonia Club & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Is it 5 star? Yes. Is it what some English people think of as 5 star. No. Get real people you are paying good money for a good Turkish 5 star hotel and spa. You wouldn't get 5 star in the UK for the sort of money you will have paid. If I wanted to pick holes in the place I probably could but I am not going to because it really was very good. The place is open for over 40 weeks of the year and maintenance is always going to be tough to do, so in some places it could do with a lick of paint and at peak times the shower temperature may be a bit variable. The bungalow room we had may have been on the smallish side but how much room do you need? It was clean and comfortable. The food was varied and excellent. The local drinks were great with loads of different cocktails available. Things to be wary of: Getting around requires you to be reasonably able. If you are not then make sure you get a hotel room. A lot of Eastern Europeans frequent this place so if you find there attitude not to you liking then consider Cornwall. There money is as important to the country as yours. Forget the entertainment for the same reason. English humour is different to the entertainment teams main customer base. You won't get it. Although we didn't have kids it looks a great place for them and there is plenty of places to get away from them. The a la carte is worth every penny if you are a couple looking for a bit of romance, especially the Dolphin Fish restaurant. If not go to the Lykia, which is best for lunch and dinner. It's a bit busier but better for the kids as it's closer to the main pool. Couples at night go to the Moonlight. The setting is second to none. Last thing I would say if you like the spa then go to the spa.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Simon C
LetooniaLife, Guest Relations Manager at Letoonia Club & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the third time I have been to this resort, once with a friend and now twice with my partner.

The service just seems to get better and better.

Our first room on arrival was too noisy, we went to reception, and after waiting for the morning we were swapped into a different room.

As ususal the animation team were fantastic, with a few still there from my first visit six years ago!

We started with a scrub in the hammam on day one, email and book it in before you leave the UK or you'll scrub your tan away ...

the only gripe I would have, and this is not with the hotel is the "saving sunbed" issue. There were numerous days when there were towels in beds all day and people did not appear to use them till gone three in the afternoon. - Always a difficult one to manage for the hotel, but still rather frustrating when the beds right next to the pool are unavailable the whole day...

The food, as usual was amazing, a great range of salads, freshly baked breads, rice and grilled foods. As other reviewers have said you will defiantely put weight on during this holiday, but, it is well worth it...

Had a shot on the jet ski, amazing fun, and again well worth the money..

Our last visit had been two years ago, one of the waiters remembered us and welcomed us back. This is what you call exceptional service...

We did notice that many guests were quite rude to the team, and rather demanding. They are a great team, who all work very hard and deliver a great service, when you leave, find one of the tip bozes and leave something to show a little appreciaition. I am sure they will appreciate it.

To summarise, I have recommended this place to everybody I work with, who are now booking up, I would recommend it to you to.

We are planning on trying the sister hotel next year.

Hope you have a much fun as we did.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nadra S

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had a great family holiday with friends. Kids are aged 8-10 and loved every minute. Poolside is great and the slides into the sea are great fun. Food is excellent. Breakfast through to lunchtime and snacks and evening meal. Not sure a la carte is great value - but the fish variant was excellent. We did a few excursions away from the hotel (market, boat trip, speed boat, jeep safari) that you can can cheaply if you haggle. The real test? Kids still talk about it most days and want to go back! Rooms definitely need a bit of an upgrade though - very dated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed in June for 2 weeks with my husband, it was fantastic, our room was lovely and big with a double bed which is a bonus in turkey as it is normally 2 single beds pushed together.
Hotel was brilliant with plenty to do, food was lovely and plenty to choose from... My hubby is very picky but he always managed to find something to eat..different beaches to choose from was great and we were always able to get a sunbed without getting up at stupid o'clock to reserve one !!!! Other people still did which baffles me but each to their own.... Plenty of things to do during the day for entertainment or just chilling on the beach watching the world go by.
The night time entertainment was second to none...I have to tip my hat to them,, the team worked really hard and we never saw the same show twice in the 2 weeks we were there..there was also a live band on before and after the main show which was brilliant.. Lovely cocktails and plenty range of drinks to choose from...we have been to many all inclusive hotels before but this is the best one ever, even down to bottles of water free....once you arrive you don't have to spend a penny as it is all there for you...the only thing you pay for is the motorised sports if you want and to go over to the main town you get on the hotel boat which is is fairly cheap anyway... Overall an absolutely fab holiday... And we would defiantly go back... If you want to relax and eat and drink this is the place for you...try it for ourself......fantastic

Room Tip: Bungalows are better than the main hotel but the bungalows are all located up the hill...well worth...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple