Yacht Classic Hotel
Minu Hotel(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
$46
$39
  • Breakfast included
Flora Palm Resort(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
$19
$127
$103
  • Breakfast included
Infinity Exclusive City Hotel(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
$62
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$79
Elvoline
All reviewsdaniel craigpenthouse suitewater villathe water's edgeturkeybeautiful hotelboutique hotelswim up barsister hoteloverlooking the marinabeautiful roomfish marketvisiting fethiyenothing is too much troublenext yeartown centrerestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We have just stayed for 2 weeks in the Yacht Classic hotel and the hotel was simply beautiful. Clean, great food and friendly service.
We stayed in the penthouse room - large bathroom, balcony with table and chair with sun lounger, great views.
Breakfast was ok, but the menu was simple and with choice. We ate there about half the nights and most lunches. For a hotel the prices was very good, only a little more than places in Fethiye town centre.
Pool and facilities were great, never crowded, always spare loungers.
Top tip - sunbathe near the marina, nice breeze.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We happened to stay twice at the Yacht classic, first when picking up our boat, then a fortnight later when taking it back to the marina attached to the hotel. Although we did not stay in the hotel, we used the facilities (wonderful showers/ toilets included) as part of our marina stay. We found the staff very professional and friendly, the place extremely clean and comfortable. The pool was lovely, the views direct onto the harbour delightful. We used the restaurant and, although the range on offer,being Turkish, was limited, the food was very well prepared. And, future yachtsmen take note, if you moor your boat in the marina and eat in the restaurant you get a massive marina fee discount. Well worth considering.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Was within walking distance from town but out a bit so very quiet. Rooms were spacious and amenities were very good for the price. Not a lot of "Turkish flavor" but very nice. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Top floors have the best views!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This hotel is really well located on the Marina and a short walk into Fethyie. Our room was very comfortable, nicely furnished with a lovely view of the Marina and surroundings. We enjoyed a rest here sitting by the pool overlooking the marina. The food and service was also very good.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunqueenvancouver
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I have been touring Turkey and Greece for a few weeks now, I came across the Yacht Classic hotel and I can honestly say this is the best hotel that I have stayed in over the full holiday period. The beds are Westin quality, the bathroom is clean with nice soaps/shampoos and I loved the fresh towel service in the evenings!

I was so impressed with the room that I even booked in an hour massage in their spa, and it was delightful to say the least. I even got a free mud & mint facial, first time I ever had a facial and it was very nice!

One other nice surprise was the sunset, probably the best sunset I have seen in this part of the world, setting behind the mountains that surrounded the water, and the hotel is situated to give you the perfect view of it.

After moving on to another hotel and quickly remembering the mediocrity of every other place I have stayed in on my trip, I quickly cancelled my remaining nights and returned to enjoy the last nights with this place.

Room Tip: third floor water facing rooms are the best with big balconies and your own personal spa tub
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends