The Hotel Doruk is in a beautiful location with amazing views of the harbour. It is very clean but there are a few things that really let it down.
1) no atmosphere
2) staff not very friendly (we did try honest)
3) Rock hard beds that give you back ache
4) 1 flat pillow...gives you neck ache to go with your back ache!
5) The cleaners will steal any money that is not locked away in safe (my daughter had £18 stolen from her bag) I know it is our own fault for leaving it in there but then thieving is wrong and she is only 14
6) Watch what you have from mini bar as I didnt drink anything from there but was charged £3.00 for drinks and crips (maybe the cleaners needed an early free lunch)
7) £20 is a bit steep for safe and its not refundable
I would not stay here ever again and would not recomend it to family or friends
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Doruk Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doruk Hotel Fethiye