I really don't understand the very few negative reviews. My wife and I traveled around Turkey 15 times now and we've been in very good and in very bad hotels. But HBC really beats everything else. The place is kept in pristine condition and no effort is saved to make you feel welcome. Second time repeater: the staff of last time still working there, recognizing you and happy to see you again. The food is - in one word - superb! Apart from an extensive cold and hot buffet, there are some five show cooking stations to choose from, as well as a carvery. We've been there twice now, for a 12 day's stay and still did not manage to sample everything. The chef is always present in the restaurant and very alert on whatever could fail.
The setting is gorgeous and numerous beaches to choose from, from animated to quiet.
If you can't appreciate this, I advise to stick with the 12 in a dozen of All-in resorts int Turkey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Mediterranean caresses our private bay, Hillside Beach Club is a first-class international destination for living your dream. Relax, rejuvenate and revitalize or get active, fit and entertained - design your day in any way from dusk to dusk. It's only about you on the sunny side of life at Hillside Beach Club, where we make you feel at home and always go beyond your expectations. Love to feel good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hillside Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Beach Hotel
- Hillside Turkey
- Hillside Beach Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Fethiye
- Hillside Resort Turkey
- Hillside Club Turkey
- Hillside Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Turkey