Where do I even begin? Hillside Beach Club was the best holiday location I have ever been to, I can't fault it. We stayed for a week at end of April, I was hoping it was going to pretty good but it exceeded all my expectations. The room with a view - of a beautiful bay and scenic greenery, simply stunning. Every little detail had been thought about, complimentary loofahs, lipbalms, nail files, ponchos etc, we really felt pampered. Room was bright and airy and quiet, each room was stacked so that you had no immediate neighbours, just balconys above the room. Two child free beaches with a beautiful walk to with a spa behind one where you can smell the jasmine and music in the air. Utterly relaxing. We spent most days here. I had a couple of spa treatments in Sanda Nature Spa and felt completely chilled out, I've never felt so relaxed on a holiday at a resort, it was bliss.
We ate at the main restaurant each night and at lunch, an array of food, which caters to all tastes, everything was cooked well and was delicious, and some of the puddings are the best I have ever tasted, compliments to the chefs, the food is fantastic. We went on a boat trip to Fethiye which was lovely, the boat leaves from the jetty on the beach and is beautiful. I must also stress how helpful the staff were, and how good the entertainment was. We watched life of Pi sat on sunlongers watching it on a big screen placed in the sea. Memorable! I was blown away by this place, we met a guy who had been nine times already and he said he could'nt fault it either. April was definately the right time to go if you like it to be hot with a nice breeze, it was also the beginning of the season so was quiet, the only downside being there wasn't enough people there to go on a few trips that we might liked to have gone on. Needless to say we didn't want to leave when it was time go head home! I am already planning on returning in the next year or two and have recommend to all friends and family. Best holiday I can recommend if you want a chilled out relaxing week or two in the sun with fab food, beautiful scenery and feeling pampered!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Mediterranean caresses our private bay, Hillside Beach Club is a first-class international destination for living your dream. Relax, rejuvenate and revitalize or get active, fit and entertained - design your day in any way from dusk to dusk. It's only about you on the sunny side of life at Hillside Beach Club, where we make you feel at home and always go beyond your expectations. Love to feel good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Prestigia, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hillside Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Beach Hotel
- Hillside Turkey
- Hillside Beach Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Fethiye
- Hillside Resort Turkey
- Hillside Club Turkey
- Hillside Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Turkey