“Breakfast on a plate - Typicall English”

Marias English Brunch Bar
Ranked #143 of 437 Restaurants in Fethiye
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I hate to say it, but my husband loves a good typically english breakfast. Maria's served up a fantastic breakfast every day we visited. Sky news would play in the background. Maria is a truly wonderful host. Maria really has the customer service relationship down to a tee. I hope she is still in business when we return in September 2013.

4  Thank rachel_shepherd7

Reviewed August 12, 2013

been to calias beach 4 years out of 5 always go to marias cooking is great the food is great and maria herself and staff are brilliant wouldnt pass it always friendly atmosphere and the sunday dinner is second to none if u go on holiday there go into it u get excellent grub ......jim,lisa..tomas &aoife. belfast

1  Thank jimloughrey1974
Reviewed October 21, 2012

As regular visitors to Calis we have been to Marias before but this visits on this trip were a lifesaver.
Me and my son had been ill for several days and had not ventured out of our room, i called in looking for some take away as i noticed they offered this service.
Seeing our ill state not only did Maria offer me cutlery and crockery with the food, she showed me where the chemist was situated, wrote down a list of the best medicine to take and even lent me (free of charge) a kettle to take Lemsips with.
When we were feeling better my son and i ate in the restaurant, i had a superb steak and kidney pie and my son had a fantastic lasagne, first class, comfort food was just what we needed and Maria was an absolute legend.
We all aim to try as much local Turkish food as possible and that is commendable, but please try Marias food and meet lovely woman with a heart of gold...i will be back there every time i visit calis for sure

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great food, price and service. When you go to another country home cooking is not usually what you should seek! But if you need a taste of home Marie's is the place!

2  Thank Barks-from-Kent
Reviewed August 29, 2012

this is a small english ran resturant in calis and the food is as it says home made. warm friendly staff nice relaxing attmosphere cheap home cooked english food, steak and kidney pie with mash and veg a must and then try the delisous home made apple pie yummy. if your feeling hungrey ffrom breakfast, snacks, lunch, and evening meals marias is a must for everyone who visits chalis

2  Thank barbiepigeon